Charting the course of XRP

9 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Seems to be the bull run is absolutely over. We'll level out somewhere between 0.40-0.65 and then we have to wait for the real bull run to happen, maybe somewhere next year. 

If it goes all the way down to $0.40 that is not good; that is bearish.

I feel like we always set very low corrections points so that we convince ourselves how “it’s okay” if there’s a big drop. 

Edited by AlejoMoreno
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Posted Images

Just now, AlejoMoreno said:

If it goes all the way down to $0.40 that is not good; that is bearish.

I feel like we always set very low corrections points so that we convince ourselves how bearish it would be if there’s a big drop. 

If we end at 0.40 it's a big increase still compared to a few weeks ago, so I don't see that as a bad thing. Think we should just temper our wild expectations. The downward corrections seem to become more pronounced every day, so I'm not very bullish anymore now indeed.

Everybody needs to chill out.  XRP is doing perfectly fine.  I mean, I LITERALLY told you 2 HOURS ago it was going to go down to .65 and then possibly go down to .60 and then bounce off that line.  AND IT DID.  Don't panic sell your bag because you're ignorant of this market.  Freaking read a book

Edited by Raz
55 minutes ago, Raz said:

Everybody needs to chill out.  XRP is doing perfectly fine.  I mean, I LITERALLY told you 2 HOURS ago it was going to go down to .65 and then possibly go down to .60 and then bounce off that line.  AND IT DID.  Don't panic sell your bag because you're ignorant of this market.  Freaking read a book

Lol, take a chill pill? :) 

44 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

OK, over 10% I call big.

Sir with respect, have you not been in the crypto world these past few years?   :) 

I thought I saw you had.  A climb without correction is very unlikely and many corrections are in the 20-30% range.  10% drop in a climbing run shouldn’t faze anyone here.   :JC_doubleup:

28 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

Sir with respect, have you not been in the crypto world these past few years?   :) 

I thought I saw you had.  A climb without correction is very unlikely and many corrections are in the 20-30% range.  10% drop in a climbing run shouldn’t faze anyone here.   :JC_doubleup:

Yes of course I have been in crypto a while. Since May 2017. Always holdled XRP. 10% doesn't faze me at all, but in my perception XRP has cooled down. No panic, no drama, that's all. 

17 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Yes of course I have been in crypto a while. Since May 2017. Always holdled XRP. 10% doesn't faze me at all, but in my perception XRP has cooled down. No panic, no drama, that's all. 

Ah sorry,  I meant no disrespect.  I agree it’s cooled down.  I think it has paused for a consolidation...  I do think a further singular activity is likely though.  

Currently coupled tightly again but I do think it has a further run or two up it’s sleeve.

20 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

Ah sorry,  I meant no disrespect.  I agree it’s cooled down.  I think it has paused for a consolidation...  I do think a further singular activity is likely though.  

Currently coupled tightly again but I do think it has a further run or two up it’s sleeve.

Would be fun to see another leg up, that's for sure!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.