Charting the course of XRP

1 minute ago, smoothy said:

she is an old and slow lady. Give her some time, she will get there

I know nothing about old ladies. I've just seen one old lady tickle her ears with her toes and do perfect splits. Despite being half her age, no matter how hard I flex my tail or stretch my fins, I'll break my fishbones long before I can touch my nose.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

17 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

No retep, please don't inhabit that frame of mind!

my previous girlfriends were all nice in the beginning, but as soon a half year went by, then they all started to complain

and want to change me, so i kicked them all out, because no one is telling me how i should lead my life.

"i want you to stop sitting all evening behind the pc and sit with me on the couch watching as the world turns!"

"i want you to become best friends with my girlfriend's friend!"

"i want this, i want that, i wanna i wanna i wanna....!!!!"

Well, i don't, and i'm the boss in my house, so it's my way or the highway!:big_boss:

15 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

I don't like BTC driven rallies. This xrp must have its own life or what?

people make desert XRP and buy BTC, multiply their money and come back to rebuy more XRP that they sold.  It is not going to change until after XRP or ETH begin to get enough traction and utility to knock BTC off being No1 brand.  It will remain a fact of life for this bull run and maybe the next.

7 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

people make desert XRP and buy BTC, multiply their money and come back to rebuy more XRP that they sold.  It is not going to change until after XRP or ETH begin to get enough traction and utility to knock BTC off being No1 brand.  It will remain a fact of life for this bull run and maybe the next.

it's logic, but I do not understand how people can play with their money like that. 

Some years ago there was a guy investing millions in eur/usd and earning a lot, until he lost most of the sum.

Edited by JJJ2

Extra dose of hopium:

One big pump, followed by a "double edged blade" candle (the red one with wicks on up and down).
Then followed by a big pump again.
Then today we have that double edge candle again.

So, that means tomorrow, we will have another big pump to the fabled $1.00 territory.

Thank me later when you're sober.

image.png.d0f1e1c2b273aebef8aeefbf5b69f084.png