Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Posted Images

3 hours ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

Thanks! I won the bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Sold everything at 79.5c and very very happy, husband is in a really crab mood today!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha! All his LEGO now has to go!!!!!!!!

He started the bet, he lost it. No way he is getting his fantasy fulfilled now. 

Way to dash a man's dream.  Are the LEGO up for auction? Asking for a friend....

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, JASCoder said:

This means there's heavy iceberging going on (invisible staged offers), and deeper liquidity we'd expect. There's some heavy buyers hiding in the wings, this smash just probed it like a poker player leading out with a feeler bet.

Fun times, friends :)

Mike McDermott : "I want him to think that I am pondering a call, but all I'm really thinkin' about is Vegas and the f**kin' Mirage."

*hours later in Knish's truck*

Mike McDermott: "Damn it........"

Edited by jetbrzzz
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jetbrzzz said:

Way to dash a man's dream.  Are the LEGO up for auction? Asking for a friend....

Right?! Then again, we don't know their situation. Maybe it has been a burden on him as well, an addiction instead of a hobby. Who knows. Maybe he's been collecting for years, maybe he (suddenly) spent 5 paychecks on all the boxes. It's not up to us to define normal in their relationship. BUT, if my girlfriend would sell all the tools I hold dear that I've collected over the years, I would be fuming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gambaard said:

Right?! Then again, we don't know their situation. Maybe it has been a burden on him as well, an addiction instead of a hobby. Who knows. Maybe he's been collecting for years, maybe he (suddenly) spent 5 paychecks on all the boxes. It's not up to us to define normal in their relationship. BUT, if my girlfriend would sell all the tools I hold dear that I've collected over the years, I would be fuming.

Sounds like you're describing XRP degens, years of hoarding and pouring over charts... :biggrin:

Well ya know one man's loss is another man's gain, especially if I can get get a full set for pennies on the dollar.

Had my eye on this bad boy for some time now...

75252_alt19.jpg

75252_alt18.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jetbrzzz said:

Sounds like you're describing XRP degens, years of hoarding and pouring over charts... :biggrin:

Well ya know one man's loss is another man's gain, especially if I can get get a full set for pennies on the dollar.

Had my eye on this bad boy for some time now...

75252_alt19.jpg

75252_alt18.jpg

15+ years Lego my hubby has been collecting at least, never built even one. Only thing he built with the kids is the Crystal Palace from Frozen. And why he needs 3 USC Millennium Falcons anyway? The boxes are huge!!!!! I am so glad they are going to be gone soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

15+ years Lego my hubby has been collecting at least, never built even one. Only thing he built with the kids is the Crystal Palace from Frozen. And why he needs 3 USC Millennium Falcons anyway? The boxes are huge!!!!! I am so glad they are going to be gone soon.

You do realize Lego can also be an investment right? Some unopened boxes do very well after some years (about a hundred) taken well care of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

15+ years Lego my hubby has been collecting at least, never built even one. Only thing he built with the kids is the Crystal Palace from Frozen. And why he needs 3 USC Millennium Falcons anyway? The boxes are huge!!!!! I am so glad they are going to be gone soon.

If I were you I'd get him a place where he can store them safely. Like use the money to build a nice shed with humidity and temperature control, so that the boxes are out of your sight (because that's what is bugging you). I appreciate that it is a weird fetish, and I don't think many will understand it (including myself). But I do know that losing items you are emotionally attached to and deeply care about can be very distressing and escalate into a relationship breaker.

But congratulations on your winnings, I wish you and your family all the best!

Edited by Troote
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Gambaard said:

Right?! Then again, we don't know their situation. Maybe it has been a burden on him as well, an addiction instead of a hobby. Who knows. Maybe he's been collecting for years, maybe he (suddenly) spent 5 paychecks on all the boxes. It's not up to us to define normal in their relationship. BUT, if my girlfriend would sell all the tools I hold dear that I've collected over the years, I would be fuming.

I'd kick her on the street.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

And why he needs 3 USC Millennium Falcons anyway? The boxes are huge!!!!! I am so glad they are going to be gone soon.

Obviously, duh... 1) hobby build  2) battle damage custom paint mod build 3) mint-condition-in-box :banana:

I'm counting out a portion of my XRP stash for the auction, will get back to you on that.

I mean look how happy this balding, middle aged man is, building his dreams...

52c304c8-1550-4696-81b5-78a0663e9b76._SL300__.jpg.2048c91bc7b2cec386f38059110c4af4.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jetbrzzz said:

The time for charts is over. #ReleaseTheMemes

We're dumping right now, from 0.7 to 0.67 in seconds. It's better for you not to look at the chart.

Edit: if the pattern repeats itself, that's the bots triggering the stop losses before the next leg up. They tend to do that before every significant move.

Edited by Troote
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Troote said:

We're dumping right now, from 0.7 to 0.67 in seconds. It's better for you not to look at the chart.

Edit: if the pattern repeats itself, that's the bots triggering the stop losses before the next leg up. They tend to do that before every significant move.

I do not understand why xrp/eur is not retracing (by now).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.