Charting the course of XRP

8 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

Haha im

wondering if you guys plan to take some profits around then or if it isn’t gonna be a huge correction and just stay in 

I'm riding this train all the way to the top.  This thing is probably going to last for 10 - 11 months...just remember that the tax man is going to find every. single. trade.  But to answer your question, I don't think it's going to correct more than 10%...so maybe back down to say .60 - .65.  Seems like that was a good resistance so should be a good support.  Then it's a quick rebuild and off to the mother of all ceilings...$1

Edited by Raz

Just now, Raz said:

I'm riding this train all the way to the top.  This thing is probably going to last for 10 - 11 months...just remember that the tax man is going to find every. single. trade.

Good reminder for everyone about taxes... don’t try and get away from paying them!

2 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

Haha im

wondering if you guys plan to take some profits around then or if it isn’t gonna be a huge correction and just stay in 

Actually  I did quite a bit of XRP charting in the past. fibs, and all. did a few bad calls, and a few good ones. a week ago, I called the weekly inverse H&S with a target of 50 cents. I posted it on TWitter, but thought to myself, this is almost impossible considering how bad XRP has been in the last 3 years. a 100% jump is insane. it happened and surpassed it. perhaps weekly patterns are at play. I use to chart with 4h and 1d charts. maybe weekly plays out better i'm unsure. but right now, charts aren't at play. Id say FOMO is at play. 

currently, RSI on weekly chart is WAY WAY WAY overbought. in typical TA, this would warrant a huge correction. When we hit 45 cents, I called for a correction to 32 cents. It did not happen. when it reach 50 cents, I still called 32 cents correction. why 32 cents ? Because I remember a historical spot about 1.5 years ago where 32 cents lasted for weeks as a support until we finally broke below in a clashing bull-breaking event.

but so far, its ignoring all levels, all resistance, etc. 

correction ? idk. a few minutes ago, when price was 60 cents, I was saying the next level was 0.62. 0.62 was busted in seconds as I watched the sell wall getting eaten on bitstamp.

I dont see a correction yet on the radar anymore. I am seeing an 88 cents potential target and THEN perhaps a correction in the 60s somewhere (65 cents ?), but that is not trading advice. I've never traded my own words except once.  I'm not a pro trader at all.

I dont think this is the pump where XRP busts through its ATH. I just don't think thats the one. If anything, this pump is a replica of the Mar-May 2017 pump. People had to way another 7-8 months for the pump that brought XRP to its historical ATH. 

meh. we will see. in the mean time. Rockets are appropriate

8 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I congratulate you on sticking to your plans!

Nobody ever lost money by taking profits early and walking away.

Thanks! I won the bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Sold everything at 79.5c and very very happy, husband is in a really crab mood today!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha! All his LEGO now has to go!!!!!!!!

Its been a great journey, 4 years investing, finally doubled my money today!!!!

Remember guys, take some profit and let the rest roll is the best way going forward, you don't lose money that way.....

I will be around still but this is my path fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all!

8 hours ago, Mr_Rippling said:

Never mess with another man's Lego's...

He started the bet, he lost it. No way he is getting his fantasy fulfilled now. 

Edited by RipplesWayToGo

7 minutes ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

Thanks! I won the bet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes! Sold everything at 79.5c and very very happy, husband is in a really crab mood today!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha! All his LEGO now has to go!!!!!!!!

Its been a great journey, 4 years investing, finally doubled my money today!!!!

Remember guys, take some profit and let the rest roll is the best way going forward, you don't lose money that way.....

I will be around still but this is my path fulfilled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck to all!

He started the bet, he lost it. No way he is getting his fantasy fulfilled now. 

My friendly advice would be, try to accommodate, if possible, and let him keep his legos. For the sake of peace at home while you enjoy the doubling of your investment. You WON the bet and that's what really matters isn't it? All the best anyways. And congratulations!

Edited by MalluJohn

Just now, MalluJohn said:

My friendly advice would be, try to accommodate and let him keep his legos. For the sake peace at home while you enjoy the doubling of your investment. All the best anyways. And congratulations!

Good advice, I will let him keep 10, he has around 400 right now and the whole house is full of legos, that way at least I been reasonable.

Today is a great great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

Good advice, I will let him keep 10, he has around 400 right now and the whole house is full of legos, that way at least I been reasonable.

Today is a great great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely! He has to let go some for sure and take some hit.. but at least get to keep those few most favorites... That would be a good compromise, I guess. 

18 minutes ago, MalluJohn said:

Absolutely! He has to let go some for sure and take some hit.. but at least get to keep those few most favorites... That would be a good compromise, I guess. 

I get to keep all the money from all the lego sale too! 

XRP might even hit $1 soon if it keeps going like this! Well done to all holders!

I am watching on the sideline and wish everyone good luck:)

13 minutes ago, doz said:

I'd dump your ass and find a better one.  Plenty more fish in the sea.

With 3 beautiful daughters calling daddy daddy everytime he comes home? Good luck to him:)

Edited by RipplesWayToGo

6 minutes ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

I get to keep all the money from all the lego sale too! 

XRP might even hit $1 soon if it keeps going like this! Well done to all holders!

I am watching on the sideline and wish everyone good luck:)

With 3 beautiful daughters calling daddy daddy everytime he comes home? Good luck to him:)

Either you're dreaming this whole sh*t up, or it's true and you're a sick psycho. Is there a way I can block your posts?

2 minutes ago, Quadripple said:

Either you're dreaming this whole sh*t up, or it's true and you're a sick psycho. Is there a way I can block your posts?

Haha! You are a newbie so you dont know the back story, only the really faithful knows it, those been here 3-4 years. Anyway to block me to go your user name, at the drop down menu and chose ignore users, put my name in:) 

Today is a great day so I am not going to argue with a newbie:)