Molten

Charting the course of XRP

Even though BTC fell, this just looks like a normal retrace so far. Not the brutal one we've come to expect. We could go higher again from here, if this support level holds. Not a bad chart, so far this morning. Downside momentum fading already.....but will it come back, or continue to fade? Not sure.

258184084_ScreenShot2019-09-19at6_24_12AM.thumb.png.ad2133e20cd8bf1c3b69b140176cb15e.png

13 hours ago, Molten said:

Altcoins have had their winter.  It's time for up.  ETH and LTC have already turned the corner a month or two ago.  XRP just woke up on Saturday.  We've got a long way to go from here. 

I think XRP has woken up but he still hasn't had his coffee yet. He's kind of struggling to stay out of bed. I hope he's doing okay.

Edited by AlejoMoreno

We're getting closer to the next leg up.  Everything is still bullish for XRPUSD on the daily and the weekly charts.  Shorter term charts still show that we need to catch up a bit.  We dipped below the long term trend line but bounced back nicely.  We tested support at $0.28 and bounced back nicely.   It still looks to me like the next leg up will be in the next few days

VxzyTfdL

Wanted to point out another interesting observation on XRPUSD 1D.  We have been in a bullish divergence on the MACD since mid-July.  Meaning, the MACD has been trending positively while the price of XRP steadily fell (blue lines below).  This is bullish.  We then had the bullish crossover on the signal line right around September 1.  Bullish.  And now a positive centerline crossover 2 days ago.  Bullish.

Still early on the weekly, still oversold on RSI and still bearish on MACD but trending positive and looking for a big crossover in a few weeks.  Barring catastrophe, we are headed for good times ahead.

LvV519Dx

29Gvax0i

These triangles are eerily accurate, aren't they?  Already completed the break down of $0.012 as called, hit the long term trend line and bounced off nicely for now.  Will be interesting to watch if this line continues to hold support for us. 

EDIT:  There was an error in my previous long trend line on the angle that was very minute but since it was such a long line, it ended up making a big difference at the end.  That purple line is the new, correct, permanent long term trend line (and hopefully support).

kmiuoUap

Edited by Molten