Charting the course of XRP

14 minutes ago, Raz said:

4 hour.  I have a theory that this whole market is being manipulated by algorithms and bots.  So for those systems they need positive inputs to push the price.  Right now they are getting TONS of positive inputs :)  Now, on the flip side there is the reality that this market will cool and those same bots and algos will begin to short the market.  This is NOT FUD.  It is reality and you would do well to sell into the dead cat bounces.  That will not be for a while, but it will happen.

Yes, I find it disturbing that the pumps start at round hours. Market is manipulated.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

Happy Monthly candle close everyone!  XRPBTC closed above 2555 which was my bullish level. This is a great sign. I think it is now reasonable to expect the next monthly candle to be either a 50% i

3 minutes ago, Master_of_Brain said:

Well, I wish I could tell you all where this ends, but I can't.  This is a crazy chart, XRP is back to it's old bag of tricks, I have no idea where we're going.  $1.00+ would not surprise me at this point.  Best thing to do when you don't know what to do is nothing.  So I'm holding.

I can tell you this much.  XRP has crazy parabolic moves in price, but they happen in relatively small amounts of time.  So if you want to get those gains you better never get out of XRP unless you are ready to walk away for months.

9 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

And we've now finally busted thru the .553 pivot that held for the last seven hours.

Let's see if it stalls half way to the .607 R3 or reaches it.

This SOOO looks like a classic accumulation process. May it continue for many days to come :)

We are going to blow through that R3 number.  I bet we settle in the mid .60's good sir.  I think tomorrow will be a day of accumulation, but for now we make money.