Charting the course of XRP

15 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

Ripple and XRP suck. 

13 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

What kinda beta-ass male goes into a crypto forum with a pseudonym to complain about respect? 

9 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

If anyone considers anything on a website dedicated to digital milk caps to be anything worth taking serious, then they should likely get a girlfriend and step outside for an hour. 

Hey @Julian_Williams this is for you old boy, since you love the Zerpening so much take the advice of you Zerpening friends and grow a pair.

• Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Ceremore said:

Just to balance things out, the people in the Zerpening that sold part or most of their XRP to invest pretty much in ANY other coin made more money than those holding their XRP, sure they may have missed the .30 to .38 last Saturday's run but then it was easy to get back in XRP when seeing it finally moves again, and they made much more than a .30 to .38 run on any other coin during the last months. By far. During 2 years all coins have performed better than XRP, so people who sold and invested into BTC, ETH, or any DEFI coin would have more fiat to invest into XRP than if they had kept their coins. So they end up with more XRP, simply put.  

This does not apply to me as I kept my XRP, being too weak to sold my precious zerps, but I find it a bit hard to put on the Zerpening some peoples' losses. 

Most are not traders, and probably still haven't entered back into XRP, maybe a few have though. The thing is most probably sold at a significant loss and may still continue to lose out on returns by holding BTC or ETH (especially BTC as its dominance cools off) as money now shifts into other assets and XRP. Of course, we're all liable for our own trades and decisions.

I'll certainly echo and agree with @Ripple_A_S_Well and @Troote though. The forum as a whole has become somewhat of a cesspool thanks to certain individuals and the prolonged bear market. 

1 hour ago, dontsellmeadog said:

Question is, will you sell?  I've already made huge gains but since I don't need the cash for anything I don't sell.  I suppose regardless of what the action is, so long as I don't need the money I will always let it sit. $2 and $3 would be quite tempting to take though - would buy a new house in cash. 

I know I am 100% selling, I already put in an selling price at 79.4c, every investment needs a investment timeframe and investment return, to me, from no chance to see any investment return a year ago to doubling is a milestone I am not going to miss. Once it raises another 5c, I am out for good. 

And I am starting the clearing out of his lego rooms, starting from this one!!!!! Hubby is really really nervous now and I cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

fdasd.png

Edited by RipplesWayToGo
2 minutes ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

I know I am 100% selling, I already put in an selling price at 79.4c, very investment needs a investment timeframe and investment return, to me to see there is no chance to doubling is a milestone I am not going to miss. Once it raises another 5c, I am out for good. 

And I am starting the clearing out of his lego rooms, starting from this one!!!!! I cant wait for it!!!!!!!!!!!!

fdasd.png

Nice, always good to exit at your price target and be happy. I have a feeling you may hit your PT soon. Realizing gains is always a good thing.

I for one will let my stash ride for many years to come.