Charting the course of XRP

15 minutes ago, Rey said:

Well, the Zerpening isn't an echo chamber and apart from a lot of GIF's and sh!tposting we DEBATE all things wrt XRP and RIpple and we RESPECT all opinions ... last but not least: we al endorse DYOR and never just trust or follow only one source to make any financial decision ...

I respectfully disagree. @Ripple_A_S_Well is right. I too left and deleted my account here a few years back because of what was going on in the Zerpening, which even caused a stir then. Some of the "well respected" members displayed very suspicious behaviors, such as hiding information, propagating conspiracy theories and bullying people in a very subtle way. You might not realize or agree, but that private forum harbored a thought police and a degree of toxicity for anyone that did not quite fit the mould. 

I am glad I left.

Edit: And by the way, the few comments just above are just the illustration of what I describe. Looks like things have not changed all that much since.

Edited by Troote
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Posted Images

Just now, Troote said:

I respectfully disagree. @Ripple_A_S_Well is right. I too left and deleted my account here a few years back because of what was going on in the Zerpening, which even caused a stir then. Some of the "well respected" members displayed very suspicious behaviors, such as hiding information, propagating conspiracy theories and bullying people in a very subtle way. You might not realize or agree, but that private forum harbored a thought police and a degree of toxicity for anyone that did not quite fit the mould. 

I am glad I left.

Edit: And by the way, the few comments just above are just the illustration of what I describe. Looks like things have not changed all that much since.

Thank you! I have received several private messages that have built me up. Others felt the same. I was massively attacked by some "respected" users when I asked for a more objective discussion. It's nice that I didn't feel that alone (and sad at the same time)

Just to balance things out, the people in the Zerpening that sold part or most of their XRP to invest pretty much in ANY other coin made more money than those holding their XRP, sure they may have missed the .30 to .38 last Saturday's run but then it was easy to get back in XRP when seeing it finally moves again, and they made much more than a .30 to .38 run on any other coin during the last months. By far. During 2 years all coins have performed better than XRP, so people who sold and invested into BTC, ETH, or any DEFI coin would have more fiat to invest into XRP than if they had kept their coins. So they end up with more XRP, simply put.  

This does not apply to me as I kept my XRP, being too weak to sold my precious zerps, but I find it a bit hard to put on the Zerpening some peoples' losses. 

Edited by Ceremore
54 minutes ago, JonesZero0115 said:

It's been a long time since I visited this place. I always used to comer here and read and try to get information from you guys on the forum. And yes I was also here with the rally in 2017 when everybody was seeing there self rich already. But last week I came back to this place because I feel something ground breaking is about to happen. I don't have any real evidence to provide to you all other than the fact to share this positive energy with u guys. But I think this is just the tip of what XRP is capable to do. 

I just wanted to post something and I hope we'll see a steady 1$ in the beginning of next year!

Have a great week and HODL guys freaking HODL!

Hey Jones, same here: First day since 2018 coming back to xrpchat. Feels good to see price level over 50 cent. Don`t know if it has to mean something or TO DA MOON is coming soon but it just feels good to visit this place here and the bulls are back at the table. Cheers! :bb:

50 minutes ago, dontsellmeadog said:

I finally timed things right for once. Pulled my XRP a while back and bought a few Bitcoin at $3 and 4k . Sold the amount that I withdrew from XRP in Bitcoin at $18k and put it back into XRP at .24.  Win Win. 

Bravo, and we all benefit.  I think a lot of this is perhaps happening right now.  Those investors who deserted us come back and buy heavier bags, this is how we benefit from the BTC boom.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.