Charting the course of XRP

33 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Because the likes of Let Her Rip (and Bitcoin Maxs who hate XRP with a  vengence) ....

I have to thank Let Her Rip and his friends....

Your welcome old man, you fancy a photo of mine for your bed stand? You seem obsessed with my persona. :spinlol:

Edited by LetHerRip
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Calm down bois, 100,000 cartons of Hopium supply incoming, take your doses accordingly below: 1. Timing of the SEC case is just weird, if anything is fishy, it probably is. Considering Ripple try

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Wow your parents have a second home south of Rome.  I have many friends in Naples who would look after a home for me (they are themselves homeless people)

they have but not a villa: it's a small house with some olive trees in the country 90km south of rome. Anyway they've lost already 50% of what they paid for it because price went down....

14 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

the way we are going is it possible we might just pump through .60?  Or is that just too optimistic?

Sure, and we're moving fast right now so it's anyone's guess.

I have to stick with my gut and think we'll pullback once we hit .6 to consolidate for a bit. We have already hit .55, which could have been the local high also.

3 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

I see people are back to talking about their future vacation homes in Europe and their exotic super cars. Reminds me of 2017. Lol...the good times are back!

it's always the same: in EURUSD forum on investing.com when it was at 1,12 they were talking about parity and now they mention 1,30. (present value 1,188).

In both cases only the winning portion where active on the forum. :-)

Edited by JJJ2

4 minutes ago, LetHerRip said:

Your welcome, you fancy a photo of mine for your bed stand? You seem obsessed with my personal, old man. 

@LetHerRip I don't see your obnoxious comments (unless someone quotes them) because I user ignore you.  I do feel angry with you though because there have times you have revelled in the misfortune of others and you seem to set out with an intention to make people emotional so that they sell their investments at a loss.   Besides you hide your identity, you would never have the guts to tell anyone who you really are in the real world. Seriously you need to check your online behaviour and grow up.

32 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

I see people are back to talking about their future vacation homes in Europe and their exotic super cars. Reminds me of 2017. Lol...the good times are back!

Honestly, that’s what makes this feel better than previous price increases that ended in hammering lower. It’s the electric feel and all the positive indicators. We are probably in the “hope” phase followed soon by euphoria as we eclipse $2

3 minutes ago, Troote said:

Self preservation. There are nut jobs out there. Last thing anyone would want is for criminals to find one's pond and threaten one's fry because one holds crypto, for instance. The internet is great and all, but can be an ugly world.

I think I will let you grow before I come and eat you.  One white bait is hardly worth the catching and cooking.

I have debated and blogged on political blogs which can get quite hot for twenty years and never heard of anyone being threatened in real life encounters.  I think we should e=declare who we are,