Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

It’s shocking how it’s just still relentlessly charging. 

It seems like it might keep charging right up to $1 and then blow that away as well! Wow!

I’m going to go pop some more popcorn!

yea, amazing fast.

What is actually moving it: I mean why did someone with real money decide to buy xrp just now?

6 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

yea, amazing fast.

What is actually moving it: I mean why did someone with real money decide to buy xrp just now?

Nobody knows. When it comes to crypto currency, especially XRP, you just sit back and watch. (According to my technique anyway).

I only study this market, and my other investment markets, at a high level and I don’t bother trying to understand how these random mega-surges get triggered every now and then.

I’m a holder so my plan is simple.

Edited by AlejoMoreno
5 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

yea, amazing fast.

I'm pretty sure it's not this.  I'm pretty sure that it is that the bots are not selling due to all the financial signals they are programmed to feed off of.  Basically, it is being allowed to go up because people want it to.

Today is a GREAT DAY! For those who remembers me, I had a bet with my husband on doubling the money he has given me to invest (5 Year Timeframe and we are almost at year 4) so I can either get rid of his LEGO collections, or I will do something he wants with no boundaries. 

Allow me to inform I only have 7c AUD to go before my money is doubled! Its been a hard 4 years of holding. My old account is nowhere to be recovered as I have not logged in for a long time, so I am using this back up one instead!

$0.792 AUD price is my doubling my XRP investment! XRP you can do it! 

Too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I am the original poster for the XRP Prediction Game also. 

Maybe its time to set up another one??? 

Edited by RipplesWayToGo
4 minutes ago, Raz said:

I'm pretty sure it's not this.  I'm pretty sure that it is that the bots are not selling due to all the financial signals they are programmed to feed off of.  Basically, it is being allowed to go up because people want it to.

I remember there were some discussions about USA regulations and the fact that the congress had to decide in January 2021.

therefore i was really about to go to the bank and buy some more xrp. But now i won't for sure.

2 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

I remember there were some discussions about USA regulations and the fact that the congress had to decide in January 2021.

therefore i was really about to go to the bank and buy some more xrp. But now i won't for sure.

Why wouldn't you?  Just because congress doesn't make up their mind doesn't mean you can't own it.  It also doesn't mean it won't still be the oil of sending money.  After all, multi-hop pretty well circumvented the regulatory issues of the USA if I remember correctly.  All I have to say is either get in on the front end or FOMO in later...it's up to you.  As for me, I've secured my ticket about .21 cents ago

4 minutes ago, Raz said:

Why wouldn't you?  Just because congress doesn't make up their mind doesn't mean you can't own it.  It also doesn't mean it won't still be the oil of sending money.  After all, multi-hop pretty well circumvented the regulatory issues of the USA if I remember correctly.  All I have to say is either get in on the front end or FOMO in later...it's up to you.  As for me, I've secured my ticket about .21 cents ago

because at this price I cannot afford buying an amount of xrp to change significantly the number I have.

:-(

Edited by JJJ2
Just now, JJJ2 said:

because t this price I cannot afford buying a significant amount of xrp to change significatively the number I have.

:-(

Umm, is your money making you money sitting in the bank? It’s not about how many you have. It’s about making your money work for you. 20% made is still 20% more than you have right now. Of course, DON’T be stupid and go all in and then you don’t have any money in case of an emergency. I read about people doing that all the time in early 2018. So sad

44 minutes ago, Troote said:

Nah, I'll leave the money in another six months and buy a second home instead.  I think I fancy Italy.  If I wait seven months I can have the house and the Aston Martin 2000xxs.jpg

14 minutes ago, RipplesWayToGo said:

Today is a GREAT DAY! For those who remembers me, I had a bet with my husband on doubling the money he has given me to invest (5 Year Timeframe and we are almost at year 4) so I can either get rid of his LEGO collections, or I will do something he wants with no boundaries. 

Allow me to inform I only have 7c AUD to go before my money is doubled! Its been a hard 4 years of holding. My old account is nowhere to be recovered as I have not logged in for a long time, so I am using this back up one instead!

$0.792 AUD price is my doubling my XRP investment! XRP you can do it! 

Too excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I am the original poster for the XRP Prediction Game also. 

Maybe its time to set up another one??? 

Yea we remember you.  I seem to remember you sold at .50 and bought lower? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.