Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Baka said:

Happy it did what I was expected , but didnt any XRP , I could have but I'm more bullish than ever in XRP atm so I will keep them and wait till we get to 1$ at least

Do you really think it will go that high? Sounds unreal to me. I'd be thrilled if it does.

11 minutes ago, Plikk said:

1$ is peanuts. Crypto is in it's 4th bubble cycle, ATH's will be broken and multiplied once again. But have patience, it will come with severe pullbacks in between.

I may have a fish brain but I don't bite that easy in your rhetoric. For all we know this was a double top with BTC, the party is already over and it is down from here. And the thing is - that line of thoughts is just as valid as yours. We are not architects of the future here. We build nothing, we develop nothing, we don't manufacture the market like whales do. We are parasites, blind passengers, doing a bit of divination with TA and trying to make sense of madness. In reality, none of us has the faintest clue.

You don't know where the price is going. I don't. It might go up, it might go down. Pretending otherwise is lying to people here and, more importantly, yourself. I just hope it goes up and that I will sell before losing all my gains, because eventually this will crash back down again at some point unless real utility kicks in.

Edited by Troote
25 minutes ago, Plikk said:

1$ is peanuts. Crypto is in it's 4th bubble cycle, ATH's will be broken and multiplied once again. But have patience, it will come with severe pullbacks in between.

i hope you're right, but i have a bad feeling that this little bubble is already over again. Yesterday you said that you have enough of negative people

but everytime when all crypto's are going up, then the positive thinkers come out of their shelter and talk about crypto's going to the moon real soon

and that we can pre order a new lambo,  were wrong as usual. So what makes you think that we will see different times now?

And its not that i WANT to be the party pooper, but when i look at the charts from the past 3 years then i see that all the hopefull predictions

never came out, so again, what makes you think that things will be different this time?

Edited by retep
13 minutes ago, Troote said:

I may have a fish brain but I don't bite that easy in your rhetoric. For all we know this was a double top with BTC, the party is already over and it is down from here. And the thing is - that line of thoughts is just as valid as yours. We are not architects of the future here. We build nothing, we develop nothing, we don't manufacture the market like whales do. We are parasites, blind passengers, doing a bit of divination with TA and trying to make sense of madness. In reality, none of us has the faintest clue.

You don't know where the price is going. I don't. It might go up, it might go down. Pretending otherwise is lying to people here and, more importantly, yourself. I just hope it goes up and that I will sell before losing all my gains, because eventually this will crash back down again at some point unless real utility kicks in.

I have studied these markets daily for over 2 years now and I am convinced we go up based on multiple viewpoints. You dont have to believe me, I dont care. I believe in my own extensive and thorough research. I see many people in here with close to no knowledge about this market and and are just fud/hopium driven. Not me. 

nothing is certain in life, but if all stars are aligned perfectly according to my beliefs, I follow those and stand by them. 

1 minute ago, retep said:

i hope you're right, but i have a bad feeling that this little bubble is already over again. Yesterday you said that you have enough of negative people

but everytime when all crypto's are going up, then the posito's come out of their shelter and talk about crypto's going to the moon real soon

and that we can pre order a new lambo,  were wrong as usual. So what makes you think that we will see different times now?

And its not that i WANT to be the party pooper, but when i look at the charts from the past 3 years then i see that all the hopefull predictions

never came out, so again, what makes you think that things will be different this time?

fair enough, but go look at charts over 8-10 years, that's what gives me hope...either way i'm fully ready for more gains or a drop

10 minutes ago, retep said:

but everytime when all crypto's are going up, then the positive thinkers come out of their shelter and talk about crypto's going to the moon real soon

Dont look at the charts of the past 3 years. That is useless to just look at the bearmarket... that is the same as only looking at the chart of 2015-2017, useless. Look at the charts since it’s inception and combine them with the XRPBTC charts. 

and there is so much more to investigate and research. I spent at least an hour a day to look at all the macro economic factors that all point towards a very bullish cryptocycle. 

Some people here just want to be spoonfed with information, please research for yourself instead of letting others do it for you ;) 

Edited by Plikk
Just now, xrpmeplease said:

fair enough, but go look at charts over 8-10 years, that's what gives me hope...either way i'm fully ready for more gains or a drop

Before the ath all crypto's were dead and worth nothing, so to me it's the past 3 years that count.

16 minutes ago, Plikk said:

I have studied these markets daily for over 2 years now and I am convinced we go up based on multiple viewpoints. You dont have to believe me, I dont care. I believe in my own extensive and thorough research. I see many people in here with close to no knowledge about this market and and are just fud/hopium driven. Not me. 

nothing is certain in life, but if all stars are aligned perfectly according to my beliefs, I follow those and stand by them. 

And that, my friend, is why I have no trust in your judgement. You are playing an instrumental (social) role in the community, and for that I like you, but your beliefs and biases are stopping you from being pragmatic. You may be very right, but you may also be very wrong and instead of acknowledging that, you choose to hide behind your faith.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.