Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

generally true, but XRP is also capable of doing it own thing

I never saw xrp doing it's own thing, instead it always reacts a little late on whatever btc is doing, and right now btc is dropping

and so does xrp. So when btc won't get out of it's little dip, then it's also over for xrp as usual.

7 minutes ago, retep said:

I never saw xrp doing it's own thing, instead it always reacts a little late on whatever btc is doing, and right now btc is dropping

and so does xrp. So when btc won't get out of it's little dip, then it's also over for xrp as usual.

I just posted elsewhere how in fact it can be seen in the last few days that XRP has decoupled a small amount,  and is resistant a bit to the downward pull.

4 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

Since I’m on a roll with chart posting...   here is the current situation and it can be seen that so far XRP seems somewhat resistant to the downward pull of the big boy BTC.  That reflects a general slight decoupling that’s happened last few days following a long period of skittish lockstep of following BTC.

Skittish because it followed up, but timidly,  and fell down always more dramatically...   which explains the way BTC can rise and sort of pull up XRP,  but to a much lesser extent than it rises.

27CD1AE3-896F-4F47-A0E2-0230F6473898.png

40 minutes ago, retep said:

image.thumb.png.eb5e6748f6e27778b57eabb03c74a9cf.png   

A lot of the of money in the present rise comes from BTC investors buying XRP after years of staying out of XRP .  Yes money form the BTC rise does push up the price of XRP, in that sense the new crypto bull runs are preceded by a BTC run. 

Edited by Julian_Williams
14 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

I just posted elsewhere how in fact it can be seen in the last few days that XRP has decoupled a small amount,  and is resistant a bit to the downward pull.

It looks more like btc owners who bought themselves into the crypto craze at high prices in 2017 during the ath, finaly got the chance to quickly swap their btc

for xrp, and for the rest of the time btc is the sound and all the other coins the echo. We did see that everytime when btc went up and down, so why would that 

change now all of a sudden? Btc is king and where ever btc goes the other coins will follow like an echo as usual. That's how i see it.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

bounced nicely on .39, I almost saw my account in the red again. I would like to put those days behind me :)

.39?? I don't see that on CMC, so where did you see that then? .4178 is the lowest on CMC

Edited by retep
1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

bounced nicely on .39, I almost saw my account in the red again. I would like to put those days behind me :)

no worries mate, if inhaling my stuffs gives you strength to face the flashcrash, by all means go for it, on sale now due to bull run season

we got big move up like crazy, it's normal to expect the pullback equally as scary, but ultimately they will be just WICKS but not actual dip, come have a sniff you wont see wicks at all.

Nowadays i actually didnt "close task" my Delta app, when i unlock my phone, the first thing it does will be refreshing my Delta crypto portfolio value, every time it shows a new number, mostly increasing.

The "refresh price" syndrome has kicked in again, no cure currently, russia is developing vaccine for it, hopium only deepen its roots in our body but feck it, lets refresh it all the way to 2021

12 hours ago, BillyOckham said:

@Baka apparently was wildly inaccurate in predicting 40c by Monday.    :) 

Just joking...   he called it and got it right.  It’s just apparently heading to the upper end of his predictions.   :)    Good to see at long last.

Thanks bro , at least you noticed lol. before it moves up I said I bought a big stash , 2 days after it went up 

It was clear that it would break to the top to me if you look at the weekly charts 

Happy it did what I was expected , but didnt any XRP , I could have but I'm more bullish than ever in XRP atm so I will keep them and wait till we get to 1$ at least

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.