Charting the course of XRP

3 hours ago, Baka said:

tbh i see 0.15$ pretty soon but if we break the 0.11$ support then 0.06$ is the next buy goal.

Can't see a short/mid term good price for XRP , really long term maybe , but not 10$+

yes: 10$ for sure not in the next 3-4 years (if ever).

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

just seen green for the first time in three years of spending and waiting - yee  

Posted Images

On 9/19/2020 at 10:41 PM, Neurotoxin said:

I’m tired of this shii, bring on the bullrun!!!

Blame all the people that keep on saying, " I wish it will go down so I can load up my bags" , " I hope it goes down so I can buy more" , " I'm okay with it being down, I am just loading up" ... well, they got what they have been wishing for now for the past 3 years... maybe start hoping it would go up for once so you can actually see a profit in those "bags".  

My plan was always long term but it is starting to get old now and nearly over it.  Fortunately I moved the majority of my position to Bitcoin when it hit $3k. 

3 hours ago, dontsellmeadog said:

My plan was always long term but it is starting to get old now and nearly over it.  Fortunately I moved the majority of my position to Bitcoin when it hit $3k. 

Me too, but only as a place for my cash to grow before I move it all back to XRP if I judge that the XRP bull has started. That policy, (gamble) has given plenty of leeway to wait and see if XRP will moon in the lifetime of my interest in Crypto which is end of 2021.

On 9/27/2020 at 9:24 PM, WarChest said:

Me too, but only as a place for my cash to grow before I move it all back to XRP if I judge that the XRP bull has started. That policy, (gamble) has given plenty of leeway to wait and see if XRP will moon in the lifetime of my interest in Crypto which is end of 2021.

If he continues to involve himself in political nonsense it won't ever happen.  I wish these people would just focus on their business and not feel like they have to back every movement that comes along, it's pathetic. 

Interesting mini-spike of 04OCT2020-13:00 UTC - Not matched by any other crypto ? (see chart below)

Someone is in a hurry to acquire a bucket of zerp today. Note, it's early Sunday in N. America, and Asia still asleep. It's a bit unusual to NOT see matching movement in the other cryptos (see snap from CoinPaprika below). 

Would be interesting to figure out which exchanges the buying is occurring. 

CoinPaprika:

1653489195_ScreenShot2020-10-04at11_30_19AM.thumb.png.5f7ee7473df6ffdcc55b77ee8498892c.png

XRP/USD (Tradingview):

1031525013_ScreenShot2020-10-04at11_30_37AM.thumb.png.3a301890525a2bf96a755b8c36eea218.png

3 hours ago, JASCoder said:

Someone is in a hurry to acquire a bucket of zerp today. Note, it's early Sunday in N. America, and Asia still asleep. It's a bit unusual to NOT see matching movement in the other cryptos (see snap from CoinPaprika below

Was watching Fiat leak all day, on and off, there were long periods when there was almost zero xrp trades

11 hours ago, ced said:

Big stretch :

The move occurring on a Sunday make me think of a news soon (big or not), maybe a new ODL corridor starting this week :

first time i see PHP-JPY on utility-scan :

image.png.81b1cb871d1e45019e3118f6de90e079.png

Indeed we are due some news about new corridors that they have been promising since the beginning of the year.  It is quite possible that they will time announcements with Swell. Transactions like the PHP_JPY movements have been occurring regularly since January.  For instance between Thailand and other membered of the ODL network, but they have never come to anything (yet).  I would not read anything into that transaction, it is most probably testing.

We know there have been quite substantial ODL trade between Japan and Korea which was not picked up by utility scan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.