Charting the course of XRP

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

12 hours ago, Jotaro said:

@Staigeracome out and give him a dose of negativity, say that bullrun will not come in our lifetime again

Man I’mma be honest, I like staigera. He can be an ass sometimes but so can I IRL. He’s just blunt and direct.  I just try to keep it extra civil/clean in message boards cuz anything even slightly touching turns into 5 pages of pointless fighting and sausage measuring. 

it's like a sort of feeling: all expect BTC to skyrocket and I think it will never go beyond its ath. in the best case it will maybe reach 150%-180% of the ath which is not few, but does not justify buying now.  Another story is for those who bought btc when it was worth 500$, but they have already earned enough and should all leave the market at this level. Now BTC is not performing so well and it's just dragging the other cryptos down.

Nobody is expecting xrp to go up, because of the max supply (100bln) and that's why I think it will (in my physically useful lifetimes, I mean b4 I'll be 60 y.o.)

Edited by JJJ2
error corrected
1 hour ago, JJJ2 said:

0,15?

I think the price is almost random, and very dependent on Bitcoin and stock prices.  If Bitcoin and the Stock market rallies, so will XRP, if they fall so will XRP.  This makes TA very unpredictable and yes .15 again is quite likely, as is .30 in a weeks time. 

The huge amount of targeted networking, software development and aggressive marketing by ripple will one day kick in and cause XRP to boom relative to other crypto currencies with less focused management teams.  So what happens does not really bother me much as a long term holder. 

Edited by Julian_Williams
3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I think the price is almost random, and very dependent on Bitcoin and stock prices.  If Bitcoin and the Stock market rallies, so will XRP, if they fall so will XRP.  This makes TA very unpredictable and yes .15 again is quite likely, as is .30 in a weeks time. 

The huge amount of targeted networking, software development and aggressive marketing by ripple will one day kick in and cause XRP to boom relative to other crypto currencies with less focused management teams.  So what happens does not really bother me much as a long term holder. 

Indeed: I saw a bullish retracement pattern some days ago which was completely blamed by real movement: it's going down instead of retracing up. And, as you say, all main crypto are following BTC which these days is depreciating.

I have noticed that sometimes xrp and ETH follow BTC but with some delay (a couple of days).