Charting the course of XRP

14 hours ago, Jotaro said:

you can bet 100,000 XRP on me that i wont be returning to this forum once i hit my target for XRP, i'll be busy enjoying life, say goodbye to daily browsing for XRP info as i will not have any skin in the game anymore.

Lol so unless xrp hits his your target you can't enjoy life lmao.

That just sounds beyond pathetic. Anybody who is so dependent on xrp to make their life worthwhile to enjoy life is doing something wrong.

Crypto space is so cringe.

Edited by Staigera
  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

just seen green for the first time in three years of spending and waiting - yee  

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Staigera said:

Lol so unless xrp hits his your target you can't enjoy life lmao.

That just sounds beyond pathetic. Anybody who is so dependent on xrp to make their life worthwhile to enjoy life is doing something wrong.

Crypto space is so cringe.

kid, deep in the red? go vent your frustration somewhere, i didnt mention anywhere i'm heavily dependent on XRP to moon in order to survive / enjoy life

dont go into crypto if you cant handle red days, your behavior is beyond pathetic and is a parasite in this forum, im sure everyone agrees to that, you only spew BS and dont add value

7 minutes ago, Jotaro said:

calm your **** karen, doesnt have to write so long to try to argue with me, i dont even read all of it

go suck baka's **** for all i care, im sure he'll share some of his crypto profits with you

i reported your big mouth to the mods, so you can expect a warning for sure, because the way you talk is beyond acceptable.

2 hours ago, Jotaro said:

kid, deep in the red? go vent your frustration somewhere, i didnt mention anywhere i'm heavily dependent on XRP to moon in order to survive / enjoy life

dont go into crypto if you cant handle red days, your behavior is beyond pathetic and is a parasite in this forum, im sure everyone agrees to that, you only spew BS and dont add value

lol you literary said ''i won’t be returning to this forum once i hit my target for XRP, I'll be busy enjoying life,'' So unless xrp moons you'll be here on this forum instead of enjoying life, your words son stop contradicting yourself. And your behavior of attacking another member here who is just making predictions isn't BS behavior, shows who the parasite is here.

And no i already sold my xrp and went into vet at 0,012 and made a huge amount of profit. You don't have to worry about me bro atm i'm rooting for the bears because I'm in usdt atm ;)

On 8/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, Jotaro said:

you can bet 100,000 XRP on me that i wont be returning to this forum once i hit my target for XRP, i'll be busy enjoying life, say goodbye to daily browsing for XRP info as i will not have any skin in the game anymore.

15 minutes ago, Staigera said:

lol you literary said ''i won’t be returning to this forum once i hit my target for XRP, I'll be busy enjoying life,'' So unless xrp moons you'll be here on this forum instead of enjoying life, your words son stop contradicting yourself. And your behavior of attacking another member here who is just making predictions isn't BS behavior, shows who the parasite is here.

And no i already sold my xrp and went into vet at 0,012 and made a huge amount of profit. You don't have to worry about me bro atm i'm rooting for the bears because I'm in usdt atm ;)

yes, you're right, i did said that, but i didnt said "i am not enjoying life as long as i still browsing this forum and XRP dont moon", you're making shit up to suit your narrative, it's like either i enjoy life, or i dont, your world only black and white?

bet you're a sad kid that cant even get to see the colorful panties the world has to offer, and what's sadder? having no more skin in the game and yet still browse this forum just to vindicate yourself and feel good about it, probably come here to see everyday to make sure there's no moon for XRP so you wont kick yourself in the eyes so you'll see color again

6 hours ago, Staigera said:

i just read an article about vet and the owner said that he won't rest until vet will knock off eth of it's second place.

Edited by retep

@Staigera @retep @Julian_Williams don't waste your time with these guys.

Jotaro was blocked months ago already , trensteel since yesterday

I could read what jotaro said in some replies , I'm far from rich and yes I'm in my 20's.

I'd like to get to 100k benefits in 3 years ,I'm sure it's reasonable .

I maybe invested 5-6k in 3 years , only. but with my first 1k (in XRP only In 2017) , I made 30k benefits and didnt sell at the top price but maybe lost 5-10k in 1 year in trading. then I started investing back in December 2018 and made benefits by selling high buying low , and I even traded when the price was crashing and yes it was really stressful and maybe next time I won't do it but only buy at really low prices.

1241262823_Capturedcran2020-08-2716_30_54.thumb.png.40b469e5ae36b4d389178baee1704486.png

Edited by Baka

I never blocked anyone on xrpchat or other forums because i somehow do feel surprisingly entertaint by trolls of any kind. Sometimes, I only come here for them - just to read what they feel everybody needs to know. Its my fetish, i think. 

Like the majority in here, I'm more the passive kind of forum member but still very much interested in what you guys have to say on a regular basis. 

But oh man, watching some folks flexing muscles like this is horrible. The fact that you dont discuss your personals via PM shows your ego's pushing you to the next response cause everyone needs to see you had the last word on it. 

Unfortunately in a thread i usually liked very much  (there have been nice trolls around in here 😁

4 hours ago, retep said:

i just read an article about vet and the owner said that he won't rest until vet will knock off eth of it's second place, so from 1 cent to over 382 dollars.

If you divide ETH’s market cap by VET’s market cap, then multiply that number by VET’s current price, you’ll have the correct target price VET needs to achieve to equal ETH’s market cap.

13 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

If you divide ETH’s market cap by VET’s market cap, then multiply that number by VET’s current price, you’ll have the correct target price VET needs to achieve to equal ETH’s market cap.

Approx 43X from here or a price point of $0.78 which I would be fine with!

12 minutes ago, Flintstone said:

That would be about 75 cents then. At first i didn't understand that it's about the market cap and not the current price, so my mistake.

But still it looks interesting because invest 1k now could become 75k when it would push eth of the second place.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.