Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Recommended Posts

24 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Or he is as stupid as you sound, tough one,  but I’ll go with the latter 

LOL, attack ad hominem.

Thought you're better than that.

Or you stucked with your precious XRP for too long

Anything more successful doesn't stick with you.

LOSER!

Edited by MQB
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Trentsteel said:

Make your mind up, in another thread you said you sold all your XRP for $.32, now it’s .29🤔

your link price is different on the other thread as well

im still waiting for  BTC to drop to 6k as you predicted months ago, I’ll guess you might be right about that at some point though, like others have said you were better asking for advice rather than giving it 

 

If you can't read properly just don't reply stupidly.

I sold at 0.32$ last time it went up to 0.34-0.35$ , months ago.

This time I sold at 0.29.5$ , I said if it went under 0.29$ and it did but some minutes after it was back to 0.295 so I sold at that price , will rebuy if/when I'll see a bullish sign , to me we're going down right now for some time.

I bought link at 14.3$ exactly , resold 80% of it at 18$ and 20% of it at 16$.

Btc will mostly drop , at least to 9k$ . I don't think we'll go to new ATH before going down under 10k.

 

Don't reply if you've got nothing interesting to say , please.

Edited by Baka
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Baka said:

If you can't read properly just don't reply stupidly.

I sold at 0.32$ last time it went up to 0.34-0.35$ , months ago.

This time I sold at 0.29.5$ , I said if it went under 0.29$ and it did but some minutes after it was back to 0.295 so I sold at that price , will rebuy if/when I'll see a bullish sign , to me we're going down right now for some time.

I bought link at 14.3$ exactly , resold 80% of it at 18$ and 20% of it at 16$.

Btc will mostly drop , at least to 9k$ . I don't think we'll go to new ATH before going down under 10k.

 

Don't reply if you've got nothing interesting to say , please.

Interesting is so subjective, one mans meat and another mans poison etc 

Let’s agree to disagree, I think you talk shite and you think your interesting, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Interesting is so subjective, one mans meat and another mans poison etc 

Let’s agree to disagree, I think you talk shite and you think your interesting, 

i intimately agreed with you @Trentsteel , he's full of shit.

if he's that successful, he wouldnt be here trying to brag and make himself feel good, instead he'll be busy making money and no time to visit this forum

you can bet 100,000 XRP on me that i wont be returning to this forum once i hit my target for XRP, i'll be busy enjoying life, say goodbye to daily browsing for XRP info as i will not have any skin in the game anymore.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

Interesting is so subjective, one mans meat and another mans poison etc 

Let’s agree to disagree, I think you talk shite and you think your interesting, 

I was right I'm wasting my time replying to you , keep being in red and being mad and talk shit if it helps you feel better about yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jotaro said:

i intimately agreed with you @Trentsteel , he's full of shit.

if he's that successful, he wouldnt be here trying to brag and make himself feel good, instead he'll be busy making money and no time to visit this forum

you can bet 100,000 XRP on me that i wont be returning to this forum once i hit my target for XRP, i'll be busy enjoying life, say goodbye to daily browsing for XRP info as i will not have any skin in the game anymore.

Baka is obviously not a TA expert but he still impresses me.  I get the impression he is young.  A year ago he was all questions.  He is doing the sensible thing in identifying the peaks and selling, and buying the lows, and he has got it about right for some months.  Great; sensible trading.  Perhaps a lot of it is luck as he has been trading in a bear market, and he has confidence (maybe over-confidence) in himself.   I wish I was young and learning how to play the crypto market.  I think that is to be applauded and he will be very rich in a few years time.  

Like you when I hit my targets I will drop out from following this forum so closely, but I will probably always come in for tips and to find out what to expect next.

Edited by Julian_Williams
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Baka is obviously not a TA expert but he still impresses me.  I get the impression he is young.  A year ago he was all questions.  He is doing the sensible thing in identifying the peaks and selling, and buying the lows, and he has got it about right for some months.  Great; sensible trading.  Perhaps a lot of it is luck as he has been trading in a bear market, and he has confidence (maybe over-confidence) in himself.   I wish I was young and learning how to play the crypto market.  I think that is to be applauded and he will be very rich in a few years time.  

Like you when I hit my targets I will drop out from following this forum so closely, but I will probably always come in for tips and to find out what to expect next.

identifying the peaks and buy high sell low you mean? that's genius /s

nah we're not baka, only he knows whether he did win all those trades or not, if he did then good for him, eventually get rich and be too busy to care about forums anymore

i find it much better trading forex as it is more predictable and more TA-able, i bite the bullet and paid a pretty sum to construct an auto system according to my rules, it's working nicely and average 6% return per month, give it time to snowball and i'll be rich in no time too

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jotaro said:

identifying the peaks and buy high sell low you mean? that's genius /s

nah we're not baka, only he knows whether he did win all those trades or not, if he did then good for him, eventually get rich and be too busy to care about forums anymore

i find it much better trading forex as it is more predictable and more TA-able, i bite the bullet and paid a pretty sum to construct an auto system according to my rules, it's working nicely and average 6% return per month, give it time to snowball and i'll be rich in no time too

Super rich by the sounds of things!  6% per month!

Baka has been buying the lows and selling the highs - credit to him for that

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

Super rich by the sounds of things!  6% per month!

Baka has been buying the lows and selling the highs - credit to him for that

wouldnt be so sure bout that, we can be objective and quite accurately call the highs and lows, but to really entry as per the rules, and hold onto that trade, not panic exit and re-short, etc etc, in short the discipline of following the trade rules and not moved by super short term fluctuations

at times a Long trade can have sudden big pull backs and formed a pattern that looks like Sell signal, who knows if he panicked and Sold that and short, only to have the price to resume upwards and hit his original target, happened to a lot of non-veteran traders, they're right on the final outcome of the trade, but didnt have the will to execute it to a T

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Jotaro said:

wouldnt be so sure bout that, we can be objective and quite accurately call the highs and lows, but to really entry as per the rules, and hold onto that trade, not panic exit and re-short, etc etc, in short the discipline of following the trade rules and not moved by super short term fluctuations

at times a Long trade can have sudden big pull backs and formed a pattern that looks like Sell signal, who knows if he panicked and Sold that and short, only to have the price to resume upwards and hit his original target, happened to a lot of non-veteran traders, they're right on the final outcome of the trade, but didnt have the will to execute it to a T

All I can manage is to hold and I am way in the red still.  But my game plan is very simple; identify something that looks very good long term and hold until it turns good. Of course I would love the skill to short cut the process, but I do not have the aptitude to either learn or manage the very special skills of day trading :).  Fortunately I start with a larger financial base and own enough XRP to solve all my financial problems (if it reaches $3 plus, which I think is very probable)  At $10 I am rich for the rest of my life, at 30 I am able to give others more opportunities in life.

I heed the warnings that Ripple have been failing to reach strategic targets in the time frames they set themselves, but I still think XRP will be amongst the big winners in the crypto sphere.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Jotaro said:

i intimately agreed with you @Trentsteel , he's full of shit.

if he's that successful, he wouldnt be here trying to brag and make himself feel good, instead he'll be busy making money and no time to visit this forum

you can bet 100,000 XRP on me that i wont be returning to this forum once i hit my target for XRP, i'll be busy enjoying life, say goodbye to daily browsing for XRP info as i will not have any skin in the game anymore.

So people should leave this forum as soon they reached their target? Ow wait, you said that YOU would leave, but whatever YOU do

doesn't mean that others should follow YOU in whatever YOU do!

Now Baka did what many here wish they did aswell, only they all suffer from fomo the big lift off, so they all didn't dare to buy and sell during the little

highs and lows in the past 2,5 years, because you never know when the rockets are going to lift off, so hodl is what we all do!

And in the entire history of cryptos, only one insane ath happend, so there is no guarantee that there wil be another one, so while everyone

with the fomo dissease sit and wait for THE day to come, there are always a few others who make money from the little ups and downs,

and sure it's taking alot of risk, but let's talk about xrp because after the ath the line is going downhill and saw the lowest low since the ath,

so just under 14 cents a few months ago, and now that this another little high it's going down again i can't tell how low it will go but when it

keeps on following the patern of the past 2 years, then there wil be just an even lower low and high than the previous ones, and those highs and lows

that did were worth it, did happen 6 times since the ath, so there was alot of profit to be made. If you dared that is. Well i didn't, you didn't

and alot of others didn't but baka did, so what's the difference? Sit on our xrp's and hope that there will be another ath???

 https://youtube-cutter.org/video/C7SAOKyoR

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.