Charting the course of XRP

2 minutes ago, xrpbullrun said:

It's very easy to say "sell highs buy lows" in hindsight. What happens if you sell and the price goes up and keeps on going up? You are gambling.

Did you see the price go up since the ath then? No!

Can you tell if there will be a new ath anytime soon? No!

Can you come up with any news  that might give us a hint that it will happen anytime soon or in a year, maybe 2 from now? No!

Can you or anyone look into the future? No!

Can you see a steady repeating patern in xrp? YES we can! Well at least i and Baka see it, and it's still going down with every hill and valley 

getting lower than the previous ones, and you just can't deney that because it's a cold hard fact that the chart is showing until now.

You say that Baka is gambling, but we all are gambling because hodl is no guarantee that xrp will see a new ath again.

Who knows xrp will stay between 0,15 and 0,30 forever or even drop lower than that, you just can't tell.

• Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

11 minutes ago, retep said:

Did you see the price go up since the ath then? No!

Can you tell if there will be a new ath anytime soon? No!

Can you come up with any news  that might give us a hint that it will happen anytime soon or in a year, maybe 2 from now? No!

Can you or anyone look into the future? No!

Can you see a steady repeating patern in xrp? YES we can! Well at least i and Baka see it, and it's still going down with every hill and valley 

getting lower than the previous ones, and you just can't deney that because it's a cold hard fact that the chart is showing until now.

You say that Baka is gambling, but we all are gambling because hodl is no guarantee that xrp will see a new ath again.

Who knows xrp will stay between 0,15 and 0,30 forever or even drop lower than that, you just can't tell.

They wish me to miss the next bullrun because I do some trading and see the repetitive pattern since 2018. 

I do wish them to make a lot of $ , we re all here for that , I just chose a different way .

Just don't be blind and stupid , everytime all you tubers screaming moon it's when it's time to sell. same on forums.. we went from 0.11$ to 0.32$ , people made their x3 money on XRP already. may be time to slow down and go down further

if it goes down, I'll accumulate more cheaper , if it goes up I'll make even more benefits.

Be in a win/win situation , you won't stress anymore

Edited by Baka
33 minutes ago, Jotaro said:

let him miss the real bull run, no way he'll catch it if he keeps trying to day trading like that, especially after a long winter, it still make sense to trade like that during winter but now? we never know when this thing's gonna pop, signs are showing from all directions

Link to those signs? Even btc didn't reach the same high as the previous one, so signs? Where are those signs? Because i don't see any.

Everytime btc goes above 10k, people start to get excited and speculations and possible rockets fly all over the forum, but none of them ever came true,

so i laugh at all those fortune tellers!

So what's next? XRP going to 2, 5, 50, 100, 1000 dollars? BTC to 50k, 100k, 500k? Well i heared that all before! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Baka said:

They wish me to miss the next bullrun because I do some trading and see the repetitive pattern since 2018. 

I do wish them to make a lot of $ , we re all here for that , I just chose a different way .

Just don't be blind and stupid , everytime all you tubers screaming moon it's when it's time to sell. same on forums.. we went from 0.11$ to 0.32$ , people made their x3 money on XRP already. may be time to slow down and go down further

if it goes down, I'll accumulate more cheaper , if it goes up I'll make even more benefits.

Be in a win/win situation , you won't stress anymore

They wish you to miss out, because they are just jealous because you dare to take the risk they don't dare to take.

And you are already past the point that you can't go wrong because you already made more coins than you invested,

so good job! I wish that i had the same guts like you!

Edited by retep
6 minutes ago, retep said:

They wish you to miss out, because they are just jealous because you dare to take the risk they don't dare to take.

And you are already past the point that you can't go wrong because you already made more coins than you invested,

so good job! I wish that i had the same guts like you!

You're playing Russian Roulette. Good luck!

1 hour ago, Baka said:

i will never miss it , when there will/if a bullrun. I d have x5 my stash or even more without putting money in it.

it's a give and take, assuming we're just ordinary people, we have limited capital to invest, say 20k max you're going to dump in crypto

using 10% as play stash to day trade = 2k, even if you're winning, you're not going to make any meaningful sum, profits correlates with capital size positively, but the good side is you'll have a bigger standby stash to ride the real bullrun if it happens

if upsize the 10% to 50% as play stash, it'll be decent money making, but potentially missing the bullrun with only 50% standby stash may going to hurt you in the balls

see, there's no perfect scenario, unless you got big funds then i got nothing to say, as for me im not interested in making small sums by day trading while potentially missing 10% of the bag for real bullrun, 10% is a lot for the real bullrun, do your math, holding is always the best choice, but a boring one.

back in the day bitcoin people trying to trade between ranges of cents and few dollars, if they'd just hold, they can see the 20k

3 hours ago, Baka said:

Been working since I'm in crypto , since 2017.

I made one mistake , in December 2017 I sold at 0.44$ and didnt rebuy at 0.38$ , some hours later it was at 0.52$ and I rebought at this price.

Did well because 2 days later It was at 1$+

I never sell 100% , I sold 'only' 30% of my stash at 0.295$ for exemple of my XRP , sold 100% of chainlink. If it goes up I'm happy , if it goes down I'm happy.

yes and you have been in a bull run all that time.  You have done very well and I wish you luck.

I expect you will pick up on a bull run pretty fast and change your habits accordingly.

7 minutes ago, Neurotoxin said:

Baka went from being absolutely clueless to still being absolutely clueless but preaching his awesome success as a trader. 

I aint more clueless than you , and I'm sure I made more % benefits than you during these last 6 months , if you even made benefits lol.

Don't be mad , It won't help your potential losses neither your frustration

Edited by Baka
18 hours ago, Baka said:

I aint more clueless than you , and I'm sure I made more % benefits than you during these last 6 months , if you even made benefits lol.

Don't be mad , It won't help your potential losses neither your frustration

Don't listen to any of the naysayers, Baka

They're just jealous of you.

Just do your own thing, let them be sour grapes.

Edited by MQB
On 8/22/2020 at 12:30 PM, Baka said:

Sell highs buy lows , don't trust all those you tubers and people on forums that think the price will explode everytime it gets up 20%

it's the same thing since 2-3 years , sold my XRP at 0.29.5$ , already at 0.27.5$

Sold chainlink at 16.5$ , already at 13-14$ 

Make your mind up, in another thread you said you sold all your XRP for $.32, now it’s .29🤔

your link price is different on the other thread as well

im still waiting for  BTC to drop to 6k as you predicted months ago, I’ll guess you might be right about that at some point though, like others have said you were better asking for advice rather than giving it 

1 hour ago, Trentsteel said:

Make your mind up, in another thread you said you sold all your XRP for $.32, now it’s .29🤔

your link price is different on the other thread as well

im still waiting for  BTC to drop to 6k as you predicted months ago, I’ll guess you might be right about that at some point though, like others have said you were better asking for advice rather than giving it 

He most likely enter-exit faster than your brain can handle, old-timer!

:big_boss::big_boss:

23 minutes ago, MQB said:

He most likely enter-exit faster than your brain can handle, old-timer!

:big_boss::big_boss:

buy high sell low is the way to go, he's just too afraid to admit it and fabricated a reverse story and brag about it to make himself feel less shitty