Charting the course of XRP

On 4/22/2020 at 7:32 AM, Viggo said:

Skjermbilde 2020-04-22 kl. 07.30.29.png

Viggo I think it is really sad that it turned out this way for you. I hope you are doing well. Although I never would have done it myself, I respect you for having the guts to take such a large position at that stage. I also respect your decision of cashing out at this point. What are your plans now?

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Posted Images

On 4/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, Caracappa said:

We should all say we sold, so the smart money watching this forum thinks its time to push the markets again.

very wise: doesn't matter which market one watches, apparently market makers (MM) just want to steal the money of retail investors and push the price in the opposite direction of the majority of retail positions.

But the problem I had in the past is that MM have data about the open positions, because often brokers are also MM, and so they know the situation.

On 4/17/2020 at 9:49 AM, Tradelta said:

printed the 7th of April of 0.205$, will not be broken to the upside. MOST IMPORTANT, even if by chance that level is broken to the upside, on the mid term, I still expect a move down as a retracement to the 50% / 61.8% fibonacci levels of the current move, OR a total final breakdown to complete the 5th Elliot wave impulse down

Here we are just above the levels you were looking at

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
23 minutes ago, WarChest said:

No really, it would have been really, kinda, good.:P

Don't worry, this is the problem with 95% of investors. They jump in when everybody does and hold back when everybody thinks its dead. They just forget that not 'everybody' can win so you should not follow everybody.

In this market you have to be countering the market, or just be early. Luckily your still relatively early in this crypto thing.

2 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Don't worry, this is the problem with 95% of investors. They jump in when everybody does and hold back when everybody thinks its dead. They just forget that not 'everybody' can win so you should not follow everybody.

In this market you have to be countering the market, or just be early. Luckily your still relatively early in this crypto thing.

I had literally run out of investments money when it hit 11cents,  my lowest is 16.5

I spent all my spare cash on the way down, now we are on the way back up.  Hopefully soon everything under a dollar will look like a bargain price :D

13 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I had literally run out of investments money when it hit 11cents,  my lowest is 16.5

I spent all my spare cash on the way down, now we are on the way back up.  Hopefully soon everything under a dollar will look like a bargain price :D

guess your bag is heavy to the extent that you cant carry it with your hands anymore, you need a few bodybuilders to carry dat bag for ya

19 minutes ago, Ramforinkas said:

Wish Molten would come back and update with some TA every once in awhile, especially now that price action is starting to ramp up again.

Also sad to see all those who folded and sold at prices much lower then today. Incredible how quickly this market moves and can rebound. Hope those who sold are doing well.

He was given such a rough time by the trolls, he even delisted his name from the subscribers. The trolls have been very good at hounding people out of their own houses and spreading negative sentiment.  We can thank them for giving us a prolonged accumulation phase at meg-low buy in prices, perhaps those happy times are now behind us.

Edited by Julian_Williams

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.