Charting the course of XRP

16 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

Think early years of mobile phones when almost no one owned one and they were the size of bricks....and then how mobile phones blossomed into iphones etc etc.  We are not even at the stage where a few very rich individuals own mobile phones the size of bricks and the potential is far far bigger than what happened in the mobile phone industry.  Cross border payments is bigger than World GDP and Ripple XRP are positioned to take a big slice of that market.

Yeah what's another 24 years before we transition from the Motorola hand held brick to the iPhone. Nice analogy. 

1983 - 2007

2013 - 2037 you just have to hold to 2037 XD

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Staigera said:

Yeah what's another 24 years before we transition from the Motorola hand held brick to the iPhone. Nice analogy. 

1983 - 2007

There were plenty of exit points between the mobile Brick and the iPhone and still make a lot of money. You don't have to gamble on the full term

13 hours ago, Staigera said:

1983 - 2007

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I hold for that long. I was planning for 20+ years originally, unless things went parabolic earlier. Of course, I realize most are not in their 20's around here.

I am still of the idea that MOST PROBABLY the local high of the XRPUSD chart, printed the 7th of April of 0.205$, will not be broken to the upside. MOST IMPORTANT, even if by chance that level is broken to the upside, on the mid term, I still expect a move down as a retracement to the 50% / 61.8% fibonacci levels of the current move, OR a total final breakdown to complete the 5th Elliot wave impulse down.
More detailed infos in the video below:

complete Coil article with updated ROI@ATH chart https://coil.com/p/CriptoItaTrade/ROI-ATH-Apr-17/lfZnv-yaU

3 hours ago, Viggo said:

Starting the weekend with selling all my XRP positions. XRP has been the biggest wet blanket in all my years of trading. Never again. $75K out the window.

Take care gentlemen.

Take care.. perhaps you saved yourself ultimately 25k at least if crypto and/or XRP goes bust. I'm still DCA'ing though and hope this isn't the case.

Makes my ~6k loss (at the moment) seem like absolutely nothing lol.  I lost ~15k a few years back in some option plays over a few days - and i'm far from wealthy...

10 hours ago, Viggo said:

Starting the weekend with selling all my XRP positions. XRP has been the biggest wet blanket in all my years of trading. Never again. $75K out the window.

Take care gentlemen.

1420542520_Skjermbilde2020-04-17kl_15_07_00.png.65798fc341c16ae277e39776e00b4357.png

Just swing trade it bro what do you have to lose

On 4/17/2020 at 12:21 AM, Ramforinkas said:

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I hold for that long. I was planning for 20+ years originally, unless things went parabolic earlier. Of course, I realize most are not in their 20's around here.

I'm in my mid 20's and I don't even wanna wait that long lmao let alone 80% of the old-timers on this forum.

5 hours ago, Xrpiet said:

Yes

I’ve not invested in crypto yet, but feel foolish as I was pitched Bitcoin when it was in its infancy and around $1.00 per coin. 
 With that said, I think crypto is a legitimate investment, but all the conflicting information on the web, I’m not certain which of the more affordable options is the most logical investment. 

Any insight is tremendously appreciated, even if it is providing an appropriate source of information. 

Thank you,

Dave

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.