Charting the course of XRP

Posted (edited)

It is nonsense to believe XRP will forever be tied/related to the the price of BTC.  XRP is more than just a satellite alt coin of BTC; it is a digital asset designed and used for providing ODL and micropayments for bridging cross border transfers and settlements.  As that market consolidates the investment capital arriving to buy XRP will come more and more directly from users and associated industries, and no longer through BTC centric speculative markets.

Corona virus makes XRP's future more certain as liquidity in international settlements becomes harder and more expensive to provide through traditional correspondence banking methods.

Edited by Julian_Williams

I find it surprising that people think they know the absolute top price of a utility coin that has never yet achieved even a fraction of its potential.  It’s completely uncharted territory for any crypto,   but some folk seem to be absolutely sure they know it’s limits.

I’ve got no idea why they think they can be sure of the limit when it’s like has never been seen in the world before.  And may not for some years more.  It may take some years yet before we find out what a utility coin carrying some significant percentage of world commerce is going to be worth.

I think anyone that is already sure of its limits has no basis for that belief.

1 hour ago, Dogowner5 said:

I find it surprising that people think they know the absolute top price of a utility coin that has never yet achieved even a fraction of its potential.  It’s completely uncharted territory for any crypto,   but some folk seem to be absolutely sure they know it’s limits.

I’ve got no idea why they think they can be sure of the limit when it’s like has never been seen in the world before.  And may not for some years more.  It may take some years yet before we find out what a utility coin carrying some significant percentage of world commerce is going to be worth.

I think anyone that is already sure of its limits has no basis for that belief.

Anyone sure of it's limits and future would not spend time here 'warning' other people for it.

Nakedzzrp is here for a completely different purpose, and contributing arguments for or against in a debate is not one of them.

Posted (edited)
On 3/29/2020 at 11:51 AM, Julian_Williams said:

It is nonsense to believe XRP will forever be tied/related to the the price of BTC.  XRP is more than just a satellite alt coin of BTC; it is a digital asset designed and used for providing ODL and micropayments for bridging cross border transfers and settlements.  As that market consolidates the investment capital arriving to buy XRP will come more and more directly from users and associated industries, and no longer through BTC centric speculative markets.

Corona virus makes XRP's future more certain as liquidity in international settlements becomes harder and more expensive to provide through traditional correspondence banking methods.

You forgot to add that XRP is true Store of value, unlike Bitcoin.

Price in 2017 - 0.15$

Three years later, its still the same. 

Edited by Kiwi

Posted (edited)

Hi, I have not followed what you all are writing atm, I just opened the xrp/eur graph and saw that: down movement, retracing wedge that tells me it will go further down for awhile.

image.thumb.png.2e7553d7f0638fbdaa0c31993f90c9a3.png

Of course i I hope I am wrong...

Edited by JJJ2

Posted (edited)
On 4/2/2020 at 10:24 AM, JJJ2 said:

Hi, I have not followed what you all are writing atm, I just opened the xrp/eur graph and saw that: down movement, retracing wedge that tells me it will go further down for awhile.

image.thumb.png.2e7553d7f0638fbdaa0c31993f90c9a3.png

Of course i I hope I am wrong...

we'll reach 0.20-0.22$ then we ll go down to 0.15-0.17$ again , I think

Edited by Baka

Hi guys! 

In my last few videos i was highlighting exactly this area where we find ourself just now as a pivotal point for a reversal.

There is still chance to go further up in next few days, but on the higher time frames things are looking not so good.

More details here on the video technical analysis.

So taking everyone’s forecasts into consideration... would this indicate a good point to sell if you were swing trading?

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, Pierre said:

So taking everyone’s forecasts into consideration... would this indicate a good point to sell if you were swing trading?

I'd wait some more days. I think we need to consolidate around 0.19-0.2$ for 1-3 days before going up to 0.22$

Edited by Baka

1 hour ago, Baka said:

I'd wait some more days. I think we need to consolidate around 0.19-0.2$ for 1-3 days before going up to 0.22$

Agree very much with this.

100% be time Friday this will be at 0.18 to 0.17 USD and the following week it will dip lower and lower.

never holds value and is all speculative now..

I am just really intrigued on how these people / exchanges do this, how they simultaneously pump all coins together. It would take vast amounts of money OR exchanges are colluding and programming multiple fake trades.. ?

Love to hear someone explain how, because none of this is real..?