Charting the course of XRP

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

share it , i m going to do the same i ll follow you even if i lose all .

you sold your xrp at 0.165$?

thinking of selling it now at 0.15$

Yep right around $0.165.  Honestly, I expect to be able to buy under $0.10 in the next week or two, minimum $0.12-0.13.  At some point, it will get low enough that it will make for a great intermediate to long term hold but I think there is more room to fall.  I'm looking for a panic drop after BTC breaches 4k and it is here that I will be loading up.  

I'm in the process of trying to figure out where my buy in price will be if prices go up but right now I think those chances are pretty remote.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Dear Moderators Can you please put a stop to the constant, repetitive and malicious content from @XRP_to_20dollars  He is clearly on an agenda to ruin this thread with his personal vindictive att

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Molten said:

Yep right around $0.165.  Honestly, I expect to be able to buy under $0.10 in the next week or two, minimum $0.12-0.13.  At some point, it will get low enough that it will make for a great intermediate to long term hold but I think there is more room to fall.  I'm looking for a panic drop after BTC breaches 4k and it is here that I will be loading up.  

I'm in the process of trying to figure out where my buy in price will be if prices go up but right now I think those chances are pretty remote.

i see.

you are not confident anymore in the medium long term of BTC too ? 

I could understand for XRP , but it seems like BTC will last much longer

11 hours ago, jbjnr said:

It's just an upgrade of my existing plots. I wanted to improve the display to show the relative strength of each corridor. It went from this

image.thumb.png.027b603e8cf1e602fe07073a79553a5f.png

to this

image.thumb.png.b9e9a207dcdcd883aa7133088b1044f1.png

and I added other resampling options to give weekly/quarterly/etc sums. I wanted to see if the numbers in the Q4 report matched the figures I get (they do). The final bar in the above plot is today starting at 00:00::00 UTC so it is a small bar as it's only 7am where I am.

The weekly plot is going to be fine. we still have friday (usually good) + sat/sun (not good) to add and it looks like this, so this would be the 4th largest week so far - but I suspect we'll get close to #1 by sunday.

image.thumb.png.938b0ccbdf50b720bfeb9bd4bb060727.png

I suspect that the global shutdown will reduce the amount of money being sent around - so I initially thought ODL will fall - but as only a small % of total traffic is using ODL, we might not see too big an impact. (I plot this data just for my for my own education as I am still waiting for the point where my model of ODL volume / xrp price to kick in).

This is incredible! Would love it if you have time and are able to post this chart with weekly updates?

1 hour ago, Molten said:

I am no longer confident in the long term story

Curious - just XRP or crypto in general?

Has news recently surfaced that I missed? As far as I can tell, nothing besides price has changed for many of my top choices right now (XTZ, VET, XRP, ETH, EOS). Of course, other then the "end of the world" <_<

Anyways call me crazy, and I probably am, but I'm buying fairly aggressively right now. I have a fantastic job which (sadly) allows me to spend a lot of money in crypto and not be concerned if it goes to zero, although i'll still be very disappointed. Right now my losses are in the multiple thousands (nearly ten thousand, actually), but I've spent a similar amount before on various things which I also don't really need, so it's what it's.

I'm DCA'ing into the stock market right now also with various stocks and ETFs I hold outside of my retirement accounts.

1 hour ago, Ramforinkas said:

Curious - just XRP or crypto in general?

Has news recently surfaced that I missed? As far as I can tell, nothing besides price has changed for many of my top choices right now (XTZ, VET, XRP, ETH, EOS). Of course, other then the "end of the world" <_<

Anyways call me crazy, and I probably am, but I'm buying fairly aggressively right now. I have a fantastic job which (sadly) allows me to spend a lot of money in crypto and not be concerned if it goes to zero, although i'll still be very disappointed. Right now my losses are in the multiple thousands (nearly ten thousand, actually), but I've spent a similar amount before on various things which I also don't really need, so it's what it's.

I'm DCA'ing into the stock market right now also with various stocks and ETFs I hold outside of my retirement accounts.

We sound like we are in very similar situations.  Right now, I feel much more comfortable plowing money into traditional markets, particularly US stocks.  I have been buying and holding cryptocurrencies for years now and I have been very disappointed in the obvious way in which they are correlated to the stock market such that they provided no diversification in a down market.  I had been holding BTC under the assumption that it would emerge at some point as a digital gold but this is clearly not the case (as of now).  Further, I happen to believe that this crisis will result in a deflationary period in which risk assets like crypto will not be desirable.  

In short, I am still very confident in Ripple the company and I'm sure XRP will be used as intended.  I'm just not as convinced anymore of the value of XRP as an investment.  We see ODL ramping up and yet I see no discernible improvement in the performance of XRP the asset compared with the others.  Perhaps this recent drop was just my "breaking point".   All of my other investments are productive assets, whether they be shares of companies or bonds that pay interest... crypto gives me nothing but headaches :D

I will still be involved in crypto but I am going to approach it more from the perspective of a trader and less of a hodler.  

BTW, I made my first honest-to-goodness trade today and closed it with a 4% profit.  Better than a kick in the pants. 

I will keep posting trade setups as I see them for those interested.  I am expecting an interesting weekend out of BTC.

1 minute ago, Baka said:

@Molten sold at 0.145$ , now it s going up lol . that s part of the game.

i hope the 15 billion , from trump speech , wont shot up the price tonight..

The beauty of trading crypto is that there are essentially no fundamentals.  It's purely technical, with a hefty helping of manipulation.  Usually, if you stay patient, you can see good setups just using RSI and MACD.  Perhaps we can start a new thread where people who trade can post setups that they are seeing.

I am down on paper so much that that the  possible upside is now so much better than it going to zero, for me no point selling now, may as well ride this out and see where it goes. I am sure the stock markets will roar back once this is over and drag crypto along with it. Stopped checking the prices of crypto and stocks, will sit back for a while, need to concentrate of my business anyway.

31 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

whats the point of selling after the market drops 50% in 2 days?

I wouldn't have sold before anyways, i'm seriously a hold to zero or to above the ATH - but I agree with this. 

I mean, sure, crypto COULD die, and if I pulled my money out right now, i'd still save some of it, but how much further will the markets fall with the increased volume since back in early 2017/late 2016?

You'd think there are more people invested and accumulating crypto then there was back in 2016/2017 which would eventually support the price. I mean, my first buy net'd be 100 XRP for 150 bucks. Yesterday I picked up 1.1k XRP for the same 150 bucks, and i'm not planning on selling those anytime soon. Coinbase shows ~80 percent of wallets accumulating right now. At some point support will be found - unless the world ends, in which case I don't care about my money anymore lol

Those calling for a return to one cent, or below 5 cents, I don't see that happening unless crypto literally dies. Now of course, I thought we'd never see sub 15 cent prices, but here we are. :unsure:

1 hour ago, Baka said:

@Molten sold at 0.145$ , now it s going up lol . that s part of the game.

i hope the 15 billion , from trump speech , wont shot up the price tonight..

Whats the 15 billion from trump speech?

Also trading between XRP and BTC much safer than XRP/USD for swinging.

Hello guys! Boring weekend...

My thinking is that all the markets will keep on falling in next few month....crypto included.

MAYBE we could see a little retracement in the .19$ / .2$ region if we are VERY LUCKY....remote possibility but still into play until we fall from the last bottom.

Onece the last bottom is crushed down my "buy the low" area are around .02$.

My strategy is to buy small lots whenever it dips down with power until August.

I hope in mid September to see some recovery...always if this bad virus condition is over...which is still unkonwn.

If you like to see some more charting around here is a vid recorded few hours ago with detailed targets:

Today i released the last ROI@ATH CHART: https://coil.com/p/CriptoItaTrade/ROI-ATH-Mar-16/Lbf3MNuc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.