Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

Why are you still here taking up bandwidth,  and our time,  with your repeated and unwanted sarcasm?

Please go away.  You are not wanted here.  

(Most people with social skills would take that advice and not stay where they are not wanted...   but I’ll bet you are made of trollier stuff.)

I am just checking in on @Molten TA. Although not always accurate, his skills have allowed me to make some wonderful trades. Wonderful wonderful wonderful trades. 

Especially his call to take a break at 0.17 and his calling our breakout above 34c recently  

*ok I will probably get banned for this one. Nice knowing you all. See you under a new new new username. 

P.S. @Tinyaccount in the 3 years I have been frequenting these forums we have had many wannabe gatekeepers. You are by far the weakest. 

6 hours ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

I am just checking in on @Molten TA. Although not always accurate, his skills have allowed me to make some wonderful trades. Wonderful wonderful wonderful trades. 

Especially his call to take a break at 0.17 and his calling our breakout above 34c recently  

*ok I will probably get banned for this one. Nice knowing you all. See you under a new new new username. 

P.S. @Tinyaccount in the 3 years I have been frequenting these forums we have had many wannabe gatekeepers. You are by far the weakest. 

Since you seem to be in a mood to burn this alias and reset anew....  are you game to list the users you have been?   I’m thinking maybe I can guess two,  Jasil, and Xill?  

But of course to be so abrasively obnoxious you would have needed to reset many more times than just a few...

54 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Since you seem to be in a mood to burn this alias and reset anew....  are you game to list the users you have been?   I’m thinking maybe I can guess two,  Jasil, and Xill?  

But of course to be so abrasively obnoxious you would have needed to reset many more times than just a few...

Jasil called this retrace back to 25c 2 years ago and was labelled a fudder by your predecessors and hounded off. They had the same blinkered, cult-minded attitude as you.

Believe it or not, some of us do not live on this forum; we have lives. 

1 minute ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

Believe it or not, some of us do not live on this forum; we have lives. 

So you intimated you have had multiple aliases over years but you don't “live on the forum”...   not game to put your names up,  eh?   

Anyway,  I’ve let you drag me off topic so that’s it for me on this.  As I said before...  please leave.

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

So you intimated you have had multiple aliases over years but you don't “live on the forum”...   not game to put your names up,  eh?   

Anyway,  I’ve let you drag me off topic so that’s it for me on this.  As I said before...  please leave.

Yes Fuhrer, as you say. 

Weekly obviously closed with a big red candle.  We are oversold on the weekly RSI.  Volume wasn't particularly high compared with the big green week 2 weeks ago, so at the very least this is not a high volume dump.  So far, the intermediate support line has held up and we have now retraced about 60% of the run from $0.17 to just over $0.34.  As stated above, $0.212 is the line to hold.  BTC is looking like a good buy at these levels.  I am expecting a bit of a relief rally in equity markets this week and that may lead to a shift toward "risk on" trades, including BTC.  One thing this past week has taught us is that BTC is not digital gold (yet anyways).  While gold and bonds rallied, BTC dumped, meaning that it is not currently viewed as a safe haven trade as gold is.

Should be an interesting week here.  Much will depend on the news on the virus front, but I also think the results of the Super Tuesday primaries will have an impact.  If Sanders comes out a clear winner, I don't think the market will like that much at all.

XG3rnrj4

Hi guys good morning and good week to you all! 

Basically in the video i share what are in my opinion, the most important resistances in THE ZONE: The edge of the triangle formation ans the 50 SMA on the 4hr.

Targets are still the same at .21$ / .2$....

Extra infos on my blog: https://coil.com/p/CriptoItaTrade/ROI-ATH-Mar-2/xac_53P-

Interesting fact: today beging the SOLOGENIC trading on Coinfield. The project is built on the XRPL....so who knows what could happen?

😎☀️

Edited by Tradelta

29 minutes ago, Baka said:

seems like we re going up for some days to 0.26-0.27$ then going down to 0.21$ or less

Why?