Molten

Charting the course of XRP

21 hours ago, Molten said:

BTCUSD doesn't look nearly as healthy.  Weekly MACD bearish, daily trending for a bearish crossover.  Weekly RSI just getting out of overbought territory.  I think BTC is going to fall further from here.  Taken together with the XRPBTC outlook, I expect XRP to relatively hold its value while BTC dumps.

t8fxryOS

Seems the opposite is occurring 😬

3 hours ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

Seems the opposite is occurring 😬

When I say that XRPBTC is about to break out, I wasn't talking about little daily 2% gyrations.  I'm talking larger macro moves.  The weekly MACD has crossed bullish and that has been a very good indicator of future positive movement.  Last time it did that, it took about a week before the increase began.

Give me a little wiggle room here :P

Edited by Molten

Taking into account the action of the last 24 hours, it seems to me that XRPUSD is less in a triangle (which I never was truly convinced of) and appears to be in a sideways channel. This pattern looks more accurate to me and we have just touched the bottom, thus I am expecting a small bounce from here.  At some point, the larger upward trend against BTC should begin, likely in the next week or two.  Still in oversold territory on the daily and weekly RSI.

igOLvowt

I think XRP will rise, fall or stay the same. 100%

XRP really has to deliver. I'm optimistic, but if you're honest, XRP has a lot of catching up to do. The Cryptowinter 2018 was foreseeable, ok, but that you belong to the worst performing TopCryptos in 2019 is out of question.

Moreover, in September 2019 we are at our lowest level since Dec 2017, the magic limit of about 0.28 cents was simply broken.

You notice that people are getting restless, FUD is coming out everywhere. We need a signal before the end of the year that XRP is going up, otherwise a lot of HODLER will leave the ship annoyed at the next 0.45 pump.

54 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

I think XRP will rise, fall or stay the same. 100%

XRP really has to deliver. I'm optimistic, but if you're honest, XRP has a lot of catching up to do. The Cryptowinter 2018 was foreseeable, ok, but that you belong to the worst performing TopCryptos in 2019 is out of question.

Moreover, in September 2019 we are at our lowest level since Dec 2017, the magic limit of about 0.28 cents was simply broken.

You notice that people are getting restless, FUD is coming out everywhere. We need a signal before the end of the year that XRP is going up, otherwise a lot of HODLER will leave the ship annoyed at the next 0.45 pump.

I love that sweet smell of capitulation in the air.

BTC decided to go for a little run today.  Bearish crossover on the weekly MACD which has usually been a good predictor of longer drops, so my outlook remains bearish in the near term unless MACD reverses.  Nearing to overbought range on the RSI as well.  I would absolutely love to be wrong here, but I am not looking for a big rally from BTC here.  Best case scenario IMO is sideways action and letting the momentum catch up behind it before the next move up. 

1tF8Ko7u

9 hours ago, Canshred said:

I love that sweet smell of capitulation in the air.

Lol. Never. 

I will hold my "hodl" - xrp at least until 1.1.2022. (or I sell when i reach my target) 

19 hours ago, Toroth said:

Stop-loss set to trigger at .245.... just in case.

Fine if you're in for a trade. Expect to get stopped out though. Too tight, imho.