Molten

Charting the course of XRP

9 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

Quite amusing seeing people here trying to convince themselves whenever there is a pump and dump that the price increase is due to "utility" or a "big announcement is coming up"!

Quite amusing seeing you invent malicious interpretations of what others are doing and thinking and getting it all wrong.......again and again.  Most of us are just twiddling our thumbs waiting for the ecosystem to gather enough mass to gain its own momentum, free of attachment to BTC.  Of course we all hope it will happen sooner rather than later,  that is the nature of hope for your investment.  Most of us are realists and can see the asset is still under-performing pricewise, and we take this with a degree resignation. 

I, and most investors, are watching the speed of ODL adoption and extrapolating that the direct effect of this adoption on price is still months,maybe years away.

Why do you come here licking your lips and sowing despondency?  It is neither a kind or natural human reaction.

Edited by Julian_Williams

5 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Quite amusing seeing you invent malicious interpretations of what others are doing and thinking and getting it all wrong.......again and again.  Most of us are just twiddling our thumbs waiting for the ecosystem to gather enough mass to gain its own momentum, free of attachment to BTC.  Of course we all hope it will happen sooner rather than later,  that is the nature of hope for your investment.  Most of us are realists and can see the asset is still under-performing pricewise, and we take this with a degree resignation. 

I, and most investors, are watching the speed of ODL adoption and extrapolating that the direct effect of this adoption on price is still months,maybe years away.

Why do you come here licking your lips and sowing despondency?  It is neither a kind or natural human reaction.

You need to find out what's the definition of a realist. A realist sees the current price of 0.23 as reality, saying you're being realistic believing the price should be higher is flat out wrong

6 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

You need to find out what's the definition of a realist. A realist sees the current price of 0.23 as reality, saying you're being realistic believing the price should be higher is flat out wrong

You are now just spouting specious nonsense and polluting a thread- I am not going to indulge you with arguments about the many ways a word can be correctly used and interpreted in different contexts. I have now added you to my user ignore list.  Please stop your childish behaviour.

Edited by Julian_Williams

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

You are now just spouting specious nonsense and polluting a thread- I am not going to indulge you with arguments about the many ways a word can be correctly used and interpreted in different contexts. I have now added you to my user ignore list.  Please stop your childish behaviour.

Reality is often disappointing

49 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

You need to find out the definition of investing, as writing what you just did proves you know nothing of, constantly focusing on todays and tomorrows price and trying to pick fights. 

My assumption is you read nothing about XRP but twitter, reading the stuff you write. But hey, why would you. You're just here for derailing threads and anonymous conflict save and sound from behind your computer screen as kids your age do.

1 hour ago, nakedzzrp said:

Quite amusing seeing people here trying to convince themselves whenever there is a pump and dump that the price increase is due to "utility" or a "big announcement is coming up"!

The sheer amount of ignorance within this post is baffling.

This comment is evidence of your intentions, and why moderators should step in. Yup. Every price increase is just a "pump and dump" and never, due to any good announcements or increasing utility. Brilliant.

4 hours ago, nakedzzrp said:

The sad truth @Julian_Williams is that usually it's guys like this @nakedzzrp and @XRP_to_20dollars that bashes XRP, that are usually also heavily invested in it. Like criticizing your own investment makes sense. You are literally saying that you yourself made a bad choice and bad investment, but secretly, desperately hoping it reverses. These same guys are usually the ones that beats their wives when their favorite sport team gets beaten. 

Hang in there ladies and gentlemen. Too many people trying to jump onto the rocket at the sign of a hint of excitement. That is going to continue for a while. 

Get yourselves a good inexpensive, nutrient enriched salmon flavored 30 pound bag of cat food, preferably with hairball control. It’s okay to mix it with wet food from time to time, just don’t get caught stealing it from your neighbor’s cupboards. 

The carnage continues after the completion of the head and shoulders pattern.  We bounced a little off of the last support of ~$0.22 which, if we fall through, should put us back into the teens.  My (almost) worst case scenario here is to retest the bottom of the wedge, which would now be around $0.15.  I hope that we can hold above $0.20 and this is a just a bump in the row as we form higher highs and higher lows but I don't honestly believe that is going to happen.  We are in full "risk off" in all markets right now and I think it will be awhile before anyone is feeling comfortable buying back in to riskier assets.

FWIW, I think buying BTC and XRP both here are likely to be good long term buys but not necessarily good short term buys.

We are officially back in to the oversold territory on the daily RSI btw.

9izbAKmC 

47 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Hang in there ladies and gentlemen. Too many people trying to jump onto the rocket at the sign of a hint of excitement. That is going to continue for a while. 

Get yourselves a good inexpensive, nutrient enriched salmon flavored 30 pound bag of cat food, preferably with hairball control. It’s okay to mix it with wet food from time to time, just don’t get caught stealing it from your neighbor’s cupboards. 

I really don’t understand what it is with people like you always mentioning taking out the cat food. Come on man. Some of us can only afford dog food ok? 

4 hours ago, RipplingAlong said:

The sad truth @Julian_Williams is that usually it's guys like this @nakedzzrp and @XRP_to_20dollars that bashes XRP, that are usually also heavily invested in it. Like criticizing your own investment makes sense. You are literally saying that you yourself made a bad choice and bad investment, but secretly, desperately hoping it reverses. These same guys are usually the ones that beats their wives when their favorite sport team gets beaten. 

Yeah since self criticisms is all about being pissed off and beating females all the time. Lol.

Usually guys who talk bs like you just did are the ones who get beaten up by their wives.  

Edited by Staigera