Charting the course of XRP

4 hours ago, Molten said:

Triangles have been pretty brutal recently in their predictive success and, has been pointed out relentlessly by some of more my more adoring fans on this forum, I have made a number of incorrect calls on them.  Nonetheless, I am seeing another forming over the last few days and I am going to keep calling them when I see them. 

Price oscillations are tightening, volume is dropping, all the typical hallmarks of a symmetrical triangle.  The apex of this triangle is around 6 AM tomorrow morning (EST).  This triangle has a 2 cent width and so the target for a breakout would be either $0.29ish or $0.25ish depending on the direction of the break.  

w3L8qLFl

Haha don't worry about it mate. Your calls can't get much worse from here. And your band of cultish followers will claim no TA is ever 100%. But yours is! 100%....wrong lol. 

6 hours ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

Haha don't worry about it mate. Your calls can't get much worse from here. And your band of cultish followers will claim no TA is ever 100%. But yours is! 100%....wrong lol. 

So please offer us your view in how the market will turn in the coming days, weeks or are you just here to shit talk 

strange there’s another TA thread on here and you’ve not attacked the OP but continually attack @Molten as if you have an axe to grind! Let go, it’s getting boring and so are you ..... just **** off 

Edited by Trentsteel

33 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

So please offer us your view in how the market will turn in the coming days, weeks or are you just here to shit talk 

strange there’s another TA thread on here and you’ve not attacked the OP but continually attack @Molten as if you have an axe to grind! Let go, it’s getting boring and so are you ..... just **** off 

Exactly this, he should take his issues elsewhere, leave and not come back, bored with his antagonistic and negative comments, got nothing to add to this forum

11 hours ago, Molten said:

Triangles have been pretty brutal recently in their predictive success and, has been pointed out relentlessly by some of more my more adoring fans on this forum, I have made a number of incorrect calls on them.  Nonetheless, I am seeing another forming over the last few days and I am going to keep calling them when I see them. 

Price oscillations are tightening, volume is dropping, all the typical hallmarks of a symmetrical triangle.  The apex of this triangle is around 6 AM tomorrow morning (EST).  This triangle has a 2 cent width and so the target for a breakout would be either $0.29ish or $0.25ish depending on the direction of the break.  

w3L8qLFl

Maaan...if this golden cross on the daily which is about to happen gets blasted by a severe drop, that is sooooo bad. 😣

In regard of those controversy about TA, is clear that everyone who's prone to giving out his own perspective exposes himself. It is about the intelligence of the reader to give the right weight, knowing that in general everything in life is a matter of perspective and no one is always 100% correct...this is universally valid and most of all when reading/listening about TA. I read EVERY SINGLE day professionals doing calls and few hours later happening the opposite...ahahah..what's wrong with that? Nothin.

Edited by Tradelta

6 hours ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

Why are you here?  If you find the discussions to be rubbish, please move on and spill your negativity elsewhere.  No one analyzing any crypto is getting it right all the time... but that's not the point.  TA isn't about knowing exactly where the price will be in 'x' days.  I mean think about it, if someone could do that, they'd very quickly develop a large following which, at some point, would then change the behavior of the market rendering their method inaccurate. So you can be confident no one is posting highly accurate price predictions.

TA is about possibilities to help better inform investing decisions.  Almost every prediction is going to have a break up or break down option. But the TA gives you a better idea of when those price actions are likely to happen, and what the price is likely to rise or drop to. If you don't see the value in that, you really have no business being part of a TA discussion.

Finally, like with all forms of analysis, never just listen to one source.  Every person performing technical analysis uses their own methods.  To get the most out of TA follow multiple people who at least show some sign that they know what they are doing.  Combine their findings with your own analysis, and you can generally make fairly informed decisions.  

Now, I am curious about your methods.  Would you like to share with us the analysis you have used to determine that XRP will grow to $20?

Chart is progressing along, still within the triangle but I am getting the feeling that we may grind along here for a bit longer than I was initially expecting.  Bollingers are tightening and its only a matter of time. 

On the daily chart, the MACD looks like it has hit an inflection point and should (hopefully) start to flip bullish.  RSI shows we are still firmly neutral, so no bias either way there.   

On the weekly chart, the MACD looks like it could be also hitting an inflection point, but in a bad way.  It would be nice if this triangle broke up tomorrow and we could end with some bullish momentum into the close and that would have us continuing to build up bullish momentum on the weekly MACD.

5eQnIzC3

24 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Dear Moderators

Can you please put a stop to the constant, repetitive and malicious content from @XRP_to_20dollars  He is clearly on an agenda to ruin this thread with his personal vindictive attacks that he has been told again and again, by other readers, are not appreciated. These sorts of people masquerade as sceptics, but their empty comments are beyond scepticism, they are straight nastiness.

I'm not sceptical about xrp. Right now; on the fence.

I am not on the fence about the quality of this TA thread. I belive it is very low quality and in saying so can you tell me which rule I am breaking? 

People like yourself who want an echochamber of positivity have come and gone from this forum time and time again. I don't appreciate 'xrp fans' who signed off at .17c and return as if nothing happened. 

Smile. Enjoy the TA. It is great. You know it will always be wrong so if you are a trader; just do the opposite. 

7 minutes ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

I'm not sceptical about xrp. Right now; on the fence.

I am not on the fence about the quality of this TA thread. I belive it is very low quality and in saying so can you tell me which rule I am breaking? 

People like yourself who want an echochamber of positivity have come and gone from this forum time and time again. I don't appreciate 'xrp fans' who signed off at .17c and return as if nothing happened. 

Smile. Enjoy the TA. It is great. You know it will always be wrong so if you are a trader; just do the opposite. 

No I do not want an echo chamber.  I like real scepticism, I do not like vindictive repetitive commentaries.  You have been told by other members they feel the same way about your personal attacks on Molten, and you have ignored them too.  so I am asking the moderators to stop the nastiness you are polluting this thread with.

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

No I do not want an echo chamber.  I like real scepticism, I do not like vindictive repetitive commentaries.  You have been told by other members they feel the same way about your personal attacks on Molten, and you have ignored them too.  so I am asking the moderators to stop the nastiness you are polluting this thread with.

This exactly, I agree 100%. Moderators, please act.