Charting the course of XRP

3 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

But the Chinese elite will keep on pushing BTC as long as a buck is to be made with it. That could continue for decades if regulations and Greenpeace don't kill it soon.

Yes that's very well possible. I don't think any regulation or Greenpeace-kind of org will kill it. The Politburo will do what it wants, whatever benefits them at that point.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

just seen green for the first time in three years of spending and waiting - yee  

Posted Images

Broke the pattern to the downside (what else is new) with some volume.  1D MACD still positive and we seem to be bouncing back.  Oversold on the 1H RSI.  Looking for us to bounce back above the trend line or this could be the start of a bigger leg down. 

fcUk4OUq

Meanwhile, everything still looks good on XRPBTC.  Bullish cross underway on the weekly MACD and still more oversold then we have basically ever been on the weekly RSI.  All the macro indicators show that we should be about to break out against BTC as odd as the timing may seem.

asGM59oW

BTCUSD doesn't look nearly as healthy.  Weekly MACD bearish, daily trending for a bearish crossover.  Weekly RSI just getting out of overbought territory.  I think BTC is going to fall further from here.  Taken together with the XRPBTC outlook, I expect XRP to relatively hold its value while BTC dumps.

t8fxryOS

32 minutes ago, Molten said:

Meanwhile, everything still looks good on XRPBTC.  Bullish cross underway on the weekly MACD and still more oversold then we have basically ever been on the weekly RSI.  All the macro indicators show that we should be about to break out against BTC as odd as the timing may seem.

asGM59oW

Inside the crypto world XRP has an image problem. If XRP could show punch against BTC then that could be an important psychological turning point. 

XRP can do its own thing.

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

Inside the crypto world XRP has an image problem. If XRP could show punch against BTC then that could be an important psychological turning point. 

I agree, although I think this is more of a potential rotation to alts rather than an XRP-specific move.   It would be very nice if XRP made an independent move to the upside but right now the odds of that seem very remote.

37 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

That would be great but XRP seems to be chained to Bitcoin like a tortured dog. XRP always seems to get yanked right back when it pumps to far against Bitcoin.

I don't know whether it be due to manipulation or people not having enough faith in XRP to hold it after a pump.

An excellent turning point would be for XRP to pump up to $1.00 and HOLD it hard (like Bitcoin did) that would let people know that XRP isn't following Bitcoin's show. Similar to how Bitcoin kicked right up to 50% of its ATH and is holding while the rest of the market bleeds.

Been away and busy with house renovations. @Molten I apologize if you feel your thread was hijacked. The bottom of a bottle of whiskey is a funny thing. 

Moving on, I'm considering tripling my XRP position soonish. 

As far as M Cuban chat, he did say me and him are friends, after some discussions :) I won't extend my e-***** by revealing any of that convo tho. I have been lurking and enjoying @Molten analysis and charts. We are all friends here, especially us positive outlook bulls :)

9 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Been away and busy with house renovations. @Molten I apologize if you feel your thread was hijacked. The bottom of a bottle of whiskey is a funny thing. 

Moving on, I'm considering tripling my XRP position soonish. 

As far as M Cuban chat, he did say me and him are friends, after some discussions :) I won't extend my e-***** by revealing any of that convo tho. I have been lurking and enjoying @Molten analysis and charts. We are all friends here, especially us positive outlook bulls :)

^^ some kind soul might want to quote that for @Molten. I believe he blocked me. 

Edited by baobeiiiii
21 hours ago, Molten said:

BTCUSD doesn't look nearly as healthy.  Weekly MACD bearish, daily trending for a bearish crossover.  Weekly RSI just getting out of overbought territory.  I think BTC is going to fall further from here.  Taken together with the XRPBTC outlook, I expect XRP to relatively hold its value while BTC dumps.

t8fxryOS

Seems the opposite is occurring 😬

3 hours ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

Seems the opposite is occurring 😬

When I say that XRPBTC is about to break out, I wasn't talking about little daily 2% gyrations.  I'm talking larger macro moves.  The weekly MACD has crossed bullish and that has been a very good indicator of future positive movement.  Last time it did that, it took about a week before the increase began.

Give me a little wiggle room here :P

Edited by Guest

Taking into account the action of the last 24 hours, it seems to me that XRPUSD is less in a triangle (which I never was truly convinced of) and appears to be in a sideways channel. This pattern looks more accurate to me and we have just touched the bottom, thus I am expecting a small bounce from here.  At some point, the larger upward trend against BTC should begin, likely in the next week or two.  Still in oversold territory on the daily and weekly RSI.

igOLvowt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.