Charting the course of XRP

Look at the total market cap then $129B vs $294B now and you’ll see the only interpretation is we’re getting passed by. We don’t move out of the third position only because of the extra 4 billion coins released from escrow which increases our market cap and holds XRP in that position while remaining grid locked between .28-.31 mf’king pennies. Ala stable coin at its finest. 

Edited by AllZerps

5 hours ago, AllZerps said:

Anyone still holding on to get dumped on some more for the next 10-15 years? 

F46B784B-7B75-4F1F-84E5-416B42E4FFB5.jpeg

No, every forum member sold and at the same time are wondering why we still post on this forum.

Anyone who uses 'I should have...' in his post should sell. Not financial advice.

5 hours ago, nakedzzrp said:

This is what happens when you have Brad,Jed, and Chris dumping xrp to fund their rich lifestyle

Assuming I am Brad and I own several millions XRP, then I would surely hope that price goes up so that I can retire and finance any kind of life without having to appear in any interview or convince any bankers or financial institutions anymore.

so from this point of view, I hope their interest is binging the value up to the stars.

Edited by JJJ2

17 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

Assuming I am Brad and I own several millions XRP, then I would surely hope that price goes up so that I can retire and finance any kind of life without having to appear in any interview or convince any bankers or financial institutions anymore.

so from this point of view, I hope their interest is binging the value up to the stars.

Or you know "a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush". Getting millions now is better than maybe getting more millions in the future

There is almost always a retracement when price exits the bollinger bands.  On daily scale RSI (not shown) was 82, this means overbought region (above 70).

If the retracement stops at the sma20 (red line) this means that the trend is continuing.

image.thumb.png.3c7b65abd2e7d8cafa5cf4fe04be5cdb.png

This can concide with a fibo level: in this case 38,2% retracement:

image.thumb.png.4daba7680bad411671f516035d130b35.png

But when one looks on a longer time scale, for instance the monthly, because that candle is not yet completed (the month is still running), the outbreak through resistance could be only temporarily (couple of days). So one needs to wait until the end of the month to be confident hat price will move up on longer time scales. On longer time scales price is moved by fundamentals rather than simple TA. So Ta can not tell us (in my opinion) if we will see price going up to 1$ this year, at least it can not tell it now.

image.thumb.png.6fa36acae35e7c029b597e229dd5298a.png

15 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Now your ice cream is beginning to condensate and your worried the milk might be getting too warm. To top it off, you just realized you forgot the mango salsa you always wanted to try. 

The point is, don’t make it too complicated. Diversify, buy the dips, and Hodl.

Honestly one of the funniest things I’ve read on here.  But perfect analogy. 

5 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

The point is, don’t make it too complicated. Diversify, buy the dips, and Hodl.

Just on that example...  not directly useful to crypto but interesting...

The belief we always choose the wrong supermarket lane is an example of confirmation bias.  We don’t generally remember (or credit) the times we go thorough quickly.  But the horror days stand out in our minds.  We gain a belief that we ‘always get stuck in the slow lane’.  We know it’s statistically not true,  but it’s a gut feeling that persists.

Its confirmed every time it’s slow (and we credit our theory) and we promptly forget when it’s fast...  that’s unremarkable and ignored.  Confirmation bias.   :JC_doubleup:

Just another bit of drivel bought to you by the pedantic, and trivia collecting ant...   sorry bout that.   :) 

1 hour ago, nakedzzrp said:

Or you know "a bird in the hand is worth more than two in the bush". Getting millions now is better than maybe getting more millions in the future

Nah that's you just thinking small, and that's what you will probably settle for....scraps

19 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Just on that example...  not directly useful to crypto but interesting...

The belief we always choose the wrong supermarket lane is an example of confirmation bias.  We don’t generally remember (or credit) the times we go thorough quickly.  But the horror days stand out in our minds.  We gain a belief that we ‘always get stuck in the slow lane’.  We know it’s statistically not true,  but it’s a gut feeling that persists.

Its confirmed every time it’s slow (and we credit our theory) and we promptly forget when it’s fast...  that’s unremarkable and ignored.  Confirmation bias.   :JC_doubleup:

Just another bit of drivel bought to you by the pedantic, and trivia collecting ant...   sorry bout that.   :) 

Although we tend to remember happy experiences more easily that unhappy periods of our lives.  We remember when we are successful and forget our failures.

We also measure our success in relation to the success of others

Edited by Julian_Williams

19 hours ago, nakedzzrp said:

Ummm you know people can see your post history where you kept saying xrp is gonna break out higher 0.30 in October right? It ended up being a pump and dump then you "disappeared" for a few weeks.

This is propably why some people don't like your TA style,unlike other TA people they don't brag about getting one thing right and pretending never doing anything wrong

Exactly this. I truly appreciate TA guys with integrity. That, this is not. 

He flopped on so many calls and then when we were really in the gutter he took a convenient leave of absence lol. Zero credibility. 

Now he isbadvicating anyone calling his overhwhelmingly bad calls out be put on an ignore list. Others are suggestiglng privatising the thread.

I was here since late 2017, my old account got banned for calling out the cultish groups then. I see the cycle repeating here. As soon as criticism is frowned upon, labelled as fud or unhelpful, you know it is too late to save people caught up in this current cycle of dillusion. 

51 minutes ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

Exactly this. I truly appreciate TA guys with integrity. That, this is not. 

He flopped on so many calls and then when we were really in the gutter he took a convenient leave of absence lol. Zero credibility. 

Now he isbadvicating anyone calling his overhwhelmingly bad calls out be put on an ignore list. Others are suggestiglng privatising the thread.

I was here since late 2017, my old account got banned for calling out the cultish groups then. I see the cycle repeating here. As soon as criticism is frowned upon, labelled as fud or unhelpful, you know it is too late to save people caught up in this current cycle of dillusion. 

You don´t call anything, the only thing you contribute to ALL THREADS WHERE YOU APPEAR is a continuous disrespect to many members.
I am not a TA boy, I only buy and keep, but I don´t go by all threads breaking people's balls WITHOUT PROVIDING ANY VALUE, that is your case.
On the other hand, the vast majority of the members have hairs in the testicles long before you had left your mother's titt´s, so stop using your condescension with others, we don't need it and we don't want it .

Edited by Gazelle77

3 hours ago, JJJ2 said:

There is almost always a retracement when price exits the bollinger bands.  On daily scale RSI (not shown) was 82, this means overbought region (above 70).

If the retracement stops at the sma20 (red line) this means that the trend is continuing.

image.thumb.png.3c7b65abd2e7d8cafa5cf4fe04be5cdb.png

This can concide with a fibo level: in this case 38,2% retracement:

image.thumb.png.4daba7680bad411671f516035d130b35.png

But when one looks on a longer time scale, for instance the monthly, because that candle is not yet completed (the month is still running), the outbreak through resistance could be only temporarily (couple of days). So one needs to wait until the end of the month to be confident hat price will move up on longer time scales. On longer time scales price is moved by fundamentals rather than simple TA. So Ta can not tell us (in my opinion) if we will see price going up to 1$ this year, at least it can not tell it now.

image.thumb.png.6fa36acae35e7c029b597e229dd5298a.png

That's a great point, I don't routinely back out to the monthly view because of the relatively short history of XRP.  But that would serve as further confirmation of the trend breach if we were to hold above on the monthly.

In the end, no chart of any length is going to guarantee anything, but you are absolutely correct that patterns that manifest on longer time frames tend to be much more reliable than the shorter time frames.