Charting the course of XRP

13 minutes ago, Molten said:

I got flamed when I said that we would fall below $0.28 and then I got flamed when I thought we were bottoming out around $0.18.  You can't win either way, but it's still fun 😁

Ummm you know people can see your post history where you kept saying xrp is gonna break out higher 0.30 in October right? It ended up being a pump and dump then you "disappeared" for a few weeks.

This is propably why some people don't like your TA style,unlike other TA people they don't brag about getting one thing right and pretending never doing anything wrong

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Posted Images

is this topic "charting the course of XRP" or "discussions about how good TA is in making me (or you) millionaire"?

Who said that TA is the truth?

Caracappa is right: TA works well only if most traders follow the same logic.

In EUR/USD TA works fantastic for most of the time, but there are some moments (mainly when some new released data do not fit the picture, or when Draghi in the recent past stated something unexpected) when big surprises occur.

So is in this case TA to blame?

Edited by JJJ2
7 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

Ummm you know people can see your post history where you kept saying xrp is gonna break out higher 0.30 in October right? It ended up being a pump and dump then you "disappeared" for a few weeks.

This is propably why some people don't like your TA style,unlike other TA people they don't brag about getting one thing right and pretending never doing anything wrong

In this case those people shall learn which are the limits of TA.

TA is good for trading and used together with stop loss, and possibly with some further indicators (I use bollinger bands and RSI).

1 hour ago, Staigera said:

There are people who pay for TA?!?! 

laugh lol GIF

My broker offers  such a service. I have tested it in the past and was quite satisfied. But it is nothing you can't do alone. it is good mainly for daily trades.

Edited by JJJ2
11 minutes ago, jMusic said:

I wish I could understand human nature better. Can someone sensible explain why (a few) posters come onto what is clearly a TA thread to bash and be negative towards Molten when it's very clearly stated in the title and the subsequent content what the thread would address. It's like dealing with 3 year old children. Assuming these snowflakes are not toddlers with advanced computing or smart phone skills, why do they behave like this...what do they gain from pissing on someone else's chips ? Constructive criticism is one thing, this is something entirely different. Clearly there are psychological deficiencies that are being over-compensated for resulting in the trolling behaviors we have to tediously endure.

It's really very simple, if TA is not your thing - don't read a TA thread. If you really feel so inadequate that you must post your 'enlightened' opinions then start your own anti-TA threads away from here and stop diluting this excellent thread.

Speaking of which, any chance we can get you to lend some of your TA skills that you have been using over on the BTC thread here for XRP?  Would love some additional perspective.

1 hour ago, Molten said:

Speaking of which, any chance we can get you to lend some of your TA skills that you have been using over on the BTC thread here for XRP?  Would love some additional perspective.

TA skills, lol...I'm barely coherent, but thank you :D

Seriously though, I have used the Hurst cycles analysis on xrp before and it looked a carbon-copy of btc at the time so I just focused on btc. Moving forward I would be happy to revisit xrp and let you know what I find. Thanks for the invitation.

Pretty demoralizing seeing the prices from a year ago...ETH up over $130 and BTC nearly $7k whilst our precious is relatively the same. Time to admit XRP is a stable coin. Completely wish I sold over half of my heavy bags and put it into ethereum. Anyone still holding on to get dumped on some more for the next 10-15 years? 

F46B784B-7B75-4F1F-84E5-416B42E4FFB5.jpeg

5 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

Pretty demoralizing seeing the prices from a year ago...ETH up over $130 and BTC nearly $7k whilst our precious is relatively the same. Time to admit XRP is a stable coin. Completely wish I sold over half of my heavy bags and put it into ethereum. Anyone still holding on to get dumped on some more for the next 10-15 years? 

That’s the roll of the dice. I decided to diversify a year ago. Didn’t sell any XRP,  but finally had some spare fiat and bought a range of coins. 

So here goes...

CyclesXRP21820.thumb.png.5ba63a8beaf852564c6ad1bd02dd6189.png

1. XRP is in uptrend (white dotted line and price broke above fuchsia FLD).

2. Last few peaks have been right-offset indicating an uptrend.

3. Red displaced MA and associated envelopes (fastest) have turned up supporting uptrend.

4. Price has bounced from outside of outer envelopes supporting reversal (to upside).

5. Green and Blue MA's and envelopes have not turned up yet (not yet supporting uptrend).

6. Cycle structure would suggest that we are heading back up towards the previous peak, probably higher, before closing the cycle with a downward movement.

I still need to fine tune this system for xrp so treat this analysis with caution and as always DYOR.

49 minutes ago, AllZerps said:

This is what happens when you have Brad,Jed, and Chris dumping xrp to fund their rich lifestyle

1 hour ago, AllZerps said:

You can interpret that a number of ways. Given that EOS is up YoY and XRP is not, I would say that XRP is undervalued. XRP is due for a correction.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.