Charting the course of XRP

Thanks for all the supportive comments guys.  I think he is enjoying the raucous that he is creating a little too much.  Let's just put this little fella on Ignore and be done with him :)

40 minutes ago, Molten said:

Thanks for all the supportive comments guys.  I think he is enjoying the raucous that he is creating a little too much.  Let's just put this little fella on Ignore and be done with him :)

If you make a single correct call I'll eat my ***** on live television. 

1 hour ago, Baka said:

@RipplingAlong " Is he's girlfriend prettier than yours?" 

You didnt learn from last time 

HIS HIS HIS

Hey Baka, when moon? Do you think it will go up in the next three days? Will it hit U$5 within the next 3.5 minutes? Do you think I should buy more?

Do I sound like you yet?

And it is didn't or did not and not "didnt". :hi: If you want to correct someone else, you better be faultless. Newb

Stop making useless comments. Your the last one to talk. :dash1:

To the rest of the forum members, I apologize for my mini rant. (it's too late to apologize playing softly in the background). Increasingly growing tired of the members here that does not contribute anything and post meaningless posts. 

Go ahead Baka, make another meaningless response to this. I won't respond to you. No need to shorten the lifetime of my keyboard responding to you.

I will not, I will not, I will not.:new_russian:

I have to ad still something:

I am not so often here, but I honestly did not read wrong prediction from Molten. Unless one takes as wrong one call for support at 0,17, but support is actualy at 0,19. This is not wrong at all..

5 hours ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

"I would suspect that we are going to dip a bit below the "neck" line at $0.27 and probably touch $0.265"

Wrong again lol. 

Where do you see it wrong?

Some days ago it has been said that price will re-test the falling resistance

image.thumb.png.1b117096aa5e10bcd663dbe9d45d9052.png

Here below some possible support area (green) and lines (blue)

image.thumb.png.45fee9ae3affb00090d5e81e9be6a305.png

Possible means in English: it may really occur BUT it also may not.

Price could also follow the descending support line (violet) and then if and when something seen as positive for XRP happens, resume the uptrend.

TA is not law, it's an interpretation of candlestick patterns.

2 minutes ago, JJJ2 said:

I have to ad still something:

I am not so often here, but I honestly did not read wrong prediction from Molten. Unless one takes as wrong one call for support at 0,17, but support is actualy at 0,19. This is not wrong at all..

Where do you see it wrong?

Some days ago it has been said that price will re-test the falling resistance

image.thumb.png.1b117096aa5e10bcd663dbe9d45d9052.png

Here below some possible support area (green) and lines (blue)

image.thumb.png.45fee9ae3affb00090d5e81e9be6a305.png

Possible means in English: it may really occur BUT it also may not.

Price could also follow the descending support line (violet) and then if and when something seen as positive for XRP happens, resume the uptrend.

TA is not law, it's an interpretation of candlestick patterns.

Love this, please feel free to add your TA insights anytime.

5 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

Guess which kind of TA people will pay for? 

The one that tells them they gonna be rich! Quite sad actually

Well, to be fair. If enough people with cash pay for it and follow/invest according to someone's TA it might form into some sort of pump and dump group without them even knowing so ;) Everyone thinking 'the guy's' TA is spot on every time.

21 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

Guess which kind of TA people will pay for? 

The one that tells them they gonna be rich! Quite sad actually

That's why most people go to church. To affirm something that they already believe is true. If a church begins to tell them things that they don't want to hear, or tells them things that makes them uncomfortable, many people will change churches. ;)

39 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

That's why most people go to church. To affirm something that they already believe is true. If a church begins to tell them things that they don't want to hear, or tells them things that makes them uncomfortable, many people will change churches. ;)

Same with people here, the TA that shows the price is gonna go up are the ones that people will like and talk about, while the one that shows the opposite would be dismissed!

13 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

Same with people here, the TA that shows the price is gonna go up are the ones that people will like and talk about, while the one that shows the opposite would be dismissed!

Weirdly enough, on this forum it is the other way around since ‘19. 

9 minutes ago, nakedzzrp said:

I love the negative ones, I love losses.

10 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Weirdly enough, on this forum it is the other way around since ‘19. 

I got flamed when I said that we would fall below $0.28 and then I got flamed when I thought we were bottoming out around $0.18.  You can't win either way, but it's still fun 😁