Charting the course of XRP

4 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

When the price finally does take off, so many people will be here crying and wanting to go back in time.

It will also create FOMO and the mania will cause even the naysayers to start buying at prices much higher than they were originally scoffing at which will further pump prices.

That 2018 swell pump sure hooked me in at the time, I had only been accumulating for a couple months and had nowhere near my targets and bought it up all the way to seventy cents that day.

Edited by ManBearPig
  • Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Molten said:

What call did I even make there?  I suggested zooming out to look at the macro picture.  

Also, I literally called Friday night the possibility of dropping down to the $0.27-0.28 range and that I would like us to stay above $0.27.  If you don't like my TA, don't follow along, but stop with the disrespectful stuff.

So to put your Contrarian view in perspective, this the first part of your post. 

"2 attempts at $0.34 and both denied.  But the rejections have been very minor (e.g. no big drop) and so it seems likely to me that, sooner than later, we will have a successful breach of that level.  Looks like there are some sell orders stacked up at that level that we need to clear out before the run can continue.   And actually, if we look at the 15 min chart, we see an ascending triangle poised to breach the $0.34 mark by tomorrow afternoon."

It is not me being disrespectful, I am voicing my opinion that you are not reliable. You have a habit of doing the above; posts that cover both bases, upwards and downwards movements. And then when you do go out on a limb and make a price prediction, it regularly fails spectacularly. 

But carry on....

4 hours ago, captainjack said:

I think this thread is the best thing on the forum, and I very rarely contribute to it by posting. I'd believe many more are in the same camp as me, even people without accounts.

I think some criticism and fresh angles is healthy for discussion, and from experience I think all that will be at risk if we make this thread a private club. For example, the bearableguy club which was on here eventually became a cult, which is probably one of the weirdest thing I've ever seen on the internet. I say keep it as it is. Ignore the kids

lol when you have been visiting this forum for so long you notice the repeating cycle of fomo, hope, denial, privatize, abandonment. 

3 hours ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

So to put your Contrarian view in perspective, this the first part of your post. 

"2 attempts at $0.34 and both denied.  But the rejections have been very minor (e.g. no big drop) and so it seems likely to me that, sooner than later, we will have a successful breach of that level.  Looks like there are some sell orders stacked up at that level that we need to clear out before the run can continue.   And actually, if we look at the 15 min chart, we see an ascending triangle poised to breach the $0.34 mark by tomorrow afternoon."

It is not me being disrespectful, I am voicing my opinion that you are not reliable. You have a habit of doing the above; posts that cover both bases, upwards and downwards movements. And then when you do go out on a limb and make a price prediction, it regularly fails spectacularly. 

But carry on....

Have you seen a sports expert whose game result prediction is always right? Has there been any person ever that has alwas been right? Take a break. It has been mentioned over and over in this thread that TA never claims to predict things with reliability. You are complaining for something that no one ever promised you to get.

51 minutes ago, karstnDE said:

Have you seen a sports expert whose game result prediction is always right? Has there been any person ever that has alwas been right? Take a break. It has been mentioned over and over in this thread that TA never claims to predict things with reliability. You are complaining for something that no one ever promised you to get.

I am not complaining. Just observing. Stop being so sensitive. If a commentator was consistently wrong, I'd also call that out. 

What commentators do not do is say I predict xxx team will win and lose today. And then claim to have been right when one of the inevitable eventualities transpires. 

24 minutes ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

I am not complaining. Just observing. Stop being so sensitive. If a commentator was consistently wrong, I'd also call that out. 

What commentators do not do is say I predict xxx team will win and lose today. And then claim to have been right when one of the inevitable eventualities transpires. 

Maybe you should revisit your logic.

If Molten says it is probable that the price might rise, but there is chance of it reclining as well that means it is exactly what he said. If you only hear price might rise and then gets disappointed when it does not, it is maybe something you should tend to. Manage your expectations. These guys CANNOT predict the market. They try to provide insight and share knowledge. Rather appreciate that and collaborate than get negative when price does not rise. 

To compare a sports commentator with crypto markets is far fetched to say the least. Vast differences and I mean vast.

PS: This is not being sensitive, this is being realistic. Start to observe more objectively. Why only critic when he's wrong, why not give credit when he's right :big_boss:

Edited by RipplingAlong

If I was a wealthy man I would buy out all the moaners at their 10% profit levels just to see the back of them and never have to hear their miserable bleating again.  They infest every thread.

Unfortunately I’m not wealthy.  Maybe one day....  but if I ever am it will be no thanks to these pathetic complaining sad sacks.

Market is following BTC and BTC is testing the uptrend support line currently.  Obviously we are looking to stay above this line.

tjTF52eD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.