Molten

Charting the course of XRP

39 minutes ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

Lol I like you but your calls are so consistently wrong it is becoming meme worthy. 

There are two things certain in life on the dips.

1- Buying 

2- XRPto20 coming out of Momma’s basement. (Which in itself meme worthy)

Edited by ManBearPig

25 minutes ago, Molten said:

What call did I even make there?  I suggested zooming out to look at the macro picture.  

Also, I literally called Friday night the possibility of dropping down to the $0.27-0.28 range and that I would like us to stay above $0.27.  If you don't like my TA, don't follow along, but stop with the disrespectful stuff.

To be fair you also said by Sunday the price is gonna breach 0.34$! Can't just say you are right because you predicted the price is gonna go up and down! Lol

59 minutes ago, Molten said:

Time to post another "meme-worthy" chart.  The most bullish scenario for today would be if we could rise up a bit and close above the bearish resistance line that we broke above a few days back.  To come back down and test is completely normal and healthy, but we need to have a successful bounce off of it to remain bullish.  Will post the weekly after the close tonight.  The number to watch is around $0.288 or so.

gRENwC2x

moment of truth - it has already slipped to .289.  Should it bounce hard?

1 minute ago, Julian_Williams said:

Actually it just rose back up to $0.289... it dipped down to the $0.27's already today.  Lets see where we are at the close in about 6 hours.

15 minutes ago, Molten said:

I'm not saying I'm "right", as I've always said, I have no claim to know the future.  In regards to that call, i said the trend has us toward $0.34 if it doesnt break but in the exact same post i also outlined the possibility of this drop.  I had been saying for days that we were overextended and overbought.  And, FFS, we DID breach $0.34 before this pull back!!

Every time the price drops, the same 3 or 4 people come out of hiding to declare me a charlatan.  Its exhausting.  If you don't like TA, or my analyses in particular,  THEN READ SOMETHING ELSE.

They actually don't care at all, they just like to distort and annoy others.

Ignore them, many like to read the TA interps for entertainment. Some don't and think other people should know that they don't like it.

1 minute ago, Caracappa said:

They actually don't care at all, they just like to distort and annoy others.

Ignore them, many like to read the TA interps for entertainment. Some don't and think other people should know that they don't like it.

You're right, of course.   I just get irritated because I genuinely enjoy coming on here and discussing this stuff with you guys and I truly don't understand why someone who does not enjoy it would feel the need to come on here and share that.

Googo is going to have some company on my ignore list :)

40 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I’m thinking it’s not going to bounce right away. I don’t think the market has enough energy for it to bounce hard just yet. 

It’ll be interesting to see what happens over the next three days

6 minutes ago, Molten said:

You're right, of course.   I just get irritated because I genuinely enjoy coming on here and discussing this stuff with you guys and I truly don't understand why someone who does not enjoy it would feel the need to come on here and share that.

Googo is going to have some company on my ignore list :)

Yes it's a childish behavior... I like your analysis a lot like most people here although I think it's not that difficult as long as we only follow bitcoin. I hope one day we decouple and than it's gonna be even more interesting to see what you post/think. Keep up the great work

25 minutes ago, Fidel_Castro said:

And now with this drop, are u still in doubt?

Mate...  there is something wrong with you.   The whole market drops and you blame Brad Garlinghouse for it?  

I can’t understand how people who blame others all the time for their troubles got that way.  Is it Brads fault it rained the other day and you got mud on your shoes?

Picking up some BTC and XTZ on this run down. XRP bag is staying strong and steady.  I feel like we bounce from .25 to .40 for the next couple months.

Once we hit an overall market cap of 400 billion, that is when my multi-year dollar cost averaging will stop. We are at 280 billion as I write this.

If you are long on your holdings, this would still be a good time to buy based on higher cyclical lows forming on the BTC charts, and the halving within viewing distance.

51 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Picking up some BTC and XTZ on this run down. XRP bag is staying strong and steady.  I feel like we bounce from .25 to .40 for the next couple months.

Once we hit an overall market cap of 400 billion, that is when my multi-year dollar cost averaging will stop. We are at 280 billion as I write this.

If you are long on your holdings, this would still be a good time to buy based on higher cyclical lows forming on the BTC charts, and the halving within viewing distance.

I agree 100%. Anyone who believes in XRP would be silly if they have not been buying. If you believe XRP will be a success then you need to buy as much as you can.

When the price finally does take off, so many people will be here crying and wanting to go back in time.