Jump to content

Charting the course of XRP


Guest

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Molten said:

Triangle broke down and we are having ourselves a little pull back.  It's about damn time, this will hopefully reset the daily RSI and get us out of the overbought range.  Bullish if we stay above $0.30, bearish if we break below $0.27-$0.28.  

It's also happening when XRP's support from "ODL Dampening" is at its weakest.

Here are the hourly XRP buy volumes at Bitso over last 36 hours... 
711314717_ScreenShot2020-02-15at9_37_42AM.png.40c050f1fc6cca074c5e2d9656987634.png

Here below is the offer price info (adjusted for USD) at Bitso for the exact same 36 hours.
425437982_ScreenShot2020-02-15at9_57_02AM.png.809f70105e510e0099529354a25604ee.png

Edited by JASCoder
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

Do you get the same feeling when you get in line at the grocery store and come to the realization that you picked the slowest line, so you move to the other line. Then they open up a new checkout lane

For those who do not enjoy the various charts and chartists on this thread please find somewhere else on XRPChat to enjoy yourselves.  There is no need to disaparage what others are discussing.  In ch

Posted Images

11 hours ago, MaxMad said:

It’s surprising how much movement there is still over the weekend. For years the weekend meant the price will go down. 

I actually don’t mind these small dips. Going up non stop make me more nervous

Hi, I too have noticed the rise in the weekend activity of late, especially at the end of the Month... Could this be remittance corridors getting busy on Pay Days...

 

vivien leigh confusion GIF

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

It's also happening when XRP's support from "ODL Dampening" is at its weakest.

Here are the hourly XRP buy volumes at Bitso over last 36 hours... 
711314717_ScreenShot2020-02-15at9_37_42AM.png.40c050f1fc6cca074c5e2d9656987634.png

This is interesting, and I would love to see more ODL:USD price comparisons, but I don't think this particular correction has anything to do with XRP.  Seems to be market wide.  VET, for instance, took it on the chin a lot harder than XRP.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Molten said:

This is interesting, and I would love to see more ODL:USD price comparisons, but I don't think this particular correction has anything to do with XRP.  Seems to be market wide.  VET, for instance, took it on the chin a lot harder than XRP.  

I do really need to generate a 2nd live chart for the volume in USD, as the pure token-volume metric is only part of the action.

Here below is the offer price info (adjusted for USD) at Bitso for the exact same 36 hours.
As you can tell, when juxtaposed with the blue chart, there's no obvious correlation ?
-
I have edited my previous post to include the prices.

Edited by JASCoder
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

.

93884257-B0FA-4118-B1D2-02C7F20AA62E.jpeg

Lol raekwon has been losing his mind with all this XRP bullishness, he couldn't wait for a pull back to start chirping again.  Welcome back my friend.  Enjoy your moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Molten said:

Lol raekwon has been losing his mind with all this XRP bullishness, he couldn't wait for a pull back to start chirping again.  Welcome back my friend.  Enjoy your moment.

What are you talking about? I have never been in the red, early investor and want to see green. Not enjoying this, think what you wanna think buddy. You are a little too salty my friend lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

What are you talking about? I have never been in the red, early investor and want to see green. Not enjoying this, think what you wanna think buddy. You are a little too salty my friend lol

My bad, I must have misinterpreted the fact that you only ever post negative things about XRP. 

Right, you're a supporter, my apologies.  Say a nice thing about XRP, I dare ya 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Viggo said:

Why are investors calling it "healthy" when the price drops? Oh my investment just dropped 16% in red " That is very healthy bro, chill" I just lost $3136 in 30 min " super healthy my man" This huge pullback is healthy, we need it. Wish we saw more pullbacks.  

Sounds like my PT

Have you seen what happens when any other coin goes on a continuous upward run? It shits the bed and you’re worse off if you don’t sell. 
 

I think it’s been shown that a small dips back helps create consolidation in the price in the long term. And if you’re not concerned about selling right now, who cares?

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Wow, the magnitude of this crash has taken me by surprise, BTC related.

Zoom out a bit.  Doesn't look so bad :P.

And, on the plus side, we are officially out of the "overbought" zone on the daily RSI.

bOpdV1gZ

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.