Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, Molten said:

Triangle broke down and we are having ourselves a little pull back.  It's about damn time, this will hopefully reset the daily RSI and get us out of the overbought range.  Bullish if we stay above $0.30, bearish if we break below $0.27-$0.28.  

It's also happening when XRP's support from "ODL Dampening" is at its weakest.

Here are the hourly XRP buy volumes at Bitso over last 36 hours... 
711314717_ScreenShot2020-02-15at9_37_42AM.png.40c050f1fc6cca074c5e2d9656987634.png

Here below is the offer price info (adjusted for USD) at Bitso for the exact same 36 hours.
425437982_ScreenShot2020-02-15at9_57_02AM.png.809f70105e510e0099529354a25604ee.png

Edited by JASCoder

11 hours ago, MaxMad said:

It’s surprising how much movement there is still over the weekend. For years the weekend meant the price will go down. 

I actually don’t mind these small dips. Going up non stop make me more nervous

Hi, I too have noticed the rise in the weekend activity of late, especially at the end of the Month... Could this be remittance corridors getting busy on Pay Days...

vivien leigh confusion GIF

10 minutes ago, JASCoder said:

It's also happening when XRP's support from "ODL Dampening" is at its weakest.

Here are the hourly XRP buy volumes at Bitso over last 36 hours... 
711314717_ScreenShot2020-02-15at9_37_42AM.png.40c050f1fc6cca074c5e2d9656987634.png

This is interesting, and I would love to see more ODL:USD price comparisons, but I don't think this particular correction has anything to do with XRP.  Seems to be market wide.  VET, for instance, took it on the chin a lot harder than XRP.  

11 minutes ago, Molten said:

This is interesting, and I would love to see more ODL:USD price comparisons, but I don't think this particular correction has anything to do with XRP.  Seems to be market wide.  VET, for instance, took it on the chin a lot harder than XRP.  

I do really need to generate a 2nd live chart for the volume in USD, as the pure token-volume metric is only part of the action.

Here below is the offer price info (adjusted for USD) at Bitso for the exact same 36 hours.
As you can tell, when juxtaposed with the blue chart, there's no obvious correlation ?
-
I have edited my previous post to include the prices.

Edited by JASCoder

7 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

93884257-B0FA-4118-B1D2-02C7F20AA62E.jpeg

Lol raekwon has been losing his mind with all this XRP bullishness, he couldn't wait for a pull back to start chirping again.  Welcome back my friend.  Enjoy your moment.

15 minutes ago, Molten said:

Lol raekwon has been losing his mind with all this XRP bullishness, he couldn't wait for a pull back to start chirping again.  Welcome back my friend.  Enjoy your moment.

What are you talking about? I have never been in the red, early investor and want to see green. Not enjoying this, think what you wanna think buddy. You are a little too salty my friend lol

4 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

What are you talking about? I have never been in the red, early investor and want to see green. Not enjoying this, think what you wanna think buddy. You are a little too salty my friend lol

My bad, I must have misinterpreted the fact that you only ever post negative things about XRP. 

Right, you're a supporter, my apologies.  Say a nice thing about XRP, I dare ya 😁

4 minutes ago, Molten said:

My bad, I must have misinterpreted the fact that you only ever post negative things about XRP. 

Right, you're a supporter, my apologies.  Say a nice thing about XRP, I dare ya 😁

I do say nice things. Maybe it is better for you to focus on your TA instead of focusing on me though :) 

5 hours ago, Viggo said:

Why are investors calling it "healthy" when the price drops? Oh my investment just dropped 16% in red " That is very healthy bro, chill" I just lost $3136 in 30 min " super healthy my man" This huge pullback is healthy, we need it. Wish we saw more pullbacks.  

Sounds like my PT

Have you seen what happens when any other coin goes on a continuous upward run? It shits the bed and you’re worse off if you don’t sell. 

I think it’s been shown that a small dips back helps create consolidation in the price in the long term. And if you’re not concerned about selling right now, who cares?

54 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Wow, the magnitude of this crash has taken me by surprise, BTC related.

Zoom out a bit.  Doesn't look so bad :P.

And, on the plus side, we are officially out of the "overbought" zone on the daily RSI.

bOpdV1gZ