Molten

Charting the course of XRP

10 minutes ago, RussianStandards said:

No consolidation going on here, up just not so fast. Shocked honestly. What 3 years of disappointed has done to me, I don’t believe it anymore 😂

Might you say that you are in "Disbelief"????

2 attempts at $0.34 and both denied.  But the rejections have been very minor (e.g. no big drop) and so it seems likely to me that, sooner than later, we will have a successful breach of that level.  Looks like there are some sell orders stacked up at that level that we need to clear out before the run can continue.   And actually, if we look at the 15 min chart, we see an ascending triangle poised to breach the $0.34 mark by tomorrow afternoon.

FHMAgTBD

wR0L5ObS

To present a contrarian view, I also see it as perfectly reasonable that we could retrace down to $0.27-0.28 before resuming an uptrend.  I don't think we are quite ready for full parabolic yet, so there will likely be some dumps along the way up.  That would seem a logical price target in the short term if we are due for a dump.  Below $0.27 would have me concerned.

Edited by Molten

3 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

@Molten VET has broke above .0084 - what are the next resistance points before 0.01?

Next band of resistance around $0.009100 and 0.009200 as below, then its pretty much on to $0.01.  I imagine that will be a tough one to crack because of its psychological value and VET has been a little tentative on this run.

WyKk95ov