Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

On 1/18/2020 at 11:39 AM, Molten said:

Dropped down to retest $0.24, as predicted, and bounced off nicely.  If we hold that level, we should find ourselves above $0.25 hopefully this weekend if not early next week.

XwXVNnXO

You're an excellent contra-indicator @Molten. Keep up the good work, and remember to keep your day job!!

1 hour ago, googo said:

You're an excellent contra-indicator @Molten. Keep up the good work, and remember to keep your day job!!

How do you predict the pattern of value in something that has no inherent value. It's as much art as it is science.  I have seen no one get it completely correct, but I have seen @Molten call far more correct patterns than most. Unlike your comment, I find his insightful and valuable. 

Let me remind you that this is the price and speculation group, created specifically for short and long term discussions/speculations on price. If you have nothing to contribute to such a discussion except for the mockery of others, I kindly ask you to unsubscribe.

18 hours ago, Zerpple said:

How do you predict the pattern of value in something that has no inherent value. It's as much art as it is science.  I have seen no one get it completely correct, but I have seen @Molten call far more correct patterns than most. Unlike your comment, I find his insightful and valuable. 

Let me remind you that this is the price and speculation group, created specifically for short and long term discussions/speculations on price. If you have nothing to contribute to such a discussion except for the mockery of others, I kindly ask you to unsubscribe.

Thanks for the kind words.  Indeed, no one can be anywhere close to 100% on TA calls. I look at anything above 0.500 as quite successful.  Will post new charts tonight after the weekly close. 

Edited by Guest

XRP weekly chart update.  Crossed bullish on the MACD 2 weeks ago now, still oversold on the weekly RSI.  Nice little rally tonight along with BTC, up about 5% currently.

The more the chart matures, the stronger I feel about this broadening wedge that XRP has been in since July.  

Ivc1x8Ve

15 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

It's heading to zero if Ripple does an IPO. Charts be dammed.

Ha.  I wish I had your conviction.  Alas, life has a way of beating the certainty right out of us as we get older.

Meh, with this ipo banter I've lost faith. Just gonna transition to bitcoin. At least I'm highly likely to at least double my invested funds within a half year after the halving.

Question is what is a good entry price for a big bitcoin investment. I'll be following @Eric123's thread more closely and with a more demure nature haha.

XRP continues its trend of being the worst performing Crypto with the most promising long term outlook.

ODL doubling every 36 days.   When small numbers double and double, small numbers suddenly become very large indeed.

The idea that an IPO would result in a company that concentrated on XCurrent rather than continuous development of Ripplenet with the ODL option is risible, in any case an IPO is not going to happen in 2020, and the odds of it happening in 2021 are slim.

So I will stick with my 100% XRP and ride the despondent XRP market.  XRP is dry tinder to any investor that looks at its promise against that of any other crypto.

XRP broke above the short term down trend and is now working to get back above the longer term S/R flip line.  Tested once today at $0.241 and got slapped back down.  

gf6tAcfU

Dang, we can't even break da 0.24

Jan20: damn dat 24 is the new 30

March20: Never thought we saw. 14 again

April20: damn dat 19 is the new 24

Meanwhile BTC 14k,ODL Volume new Ath

;)

Cmon xrp u asshole. Show me ur "potential" 

Honestly. 

When xrp doesn't moon in the next 5 years while bitcoin jumps to another ath, we are all a bunch of idiots here. 

I dont want the btc "xrp is a scam/shitcoin" sayers to be right. 

I do my research, but january 2020,my xrp investment is da worst of the entire market. Lol. Garlin'house man, do some'ting

Edited by Elysium2030