Molten

Charting the course of XRP

9 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

Very difficult the catch the bottom, as it is just pure luck in most cases.  Ya, the 1 cent price was great for those who got in really early but my first buy was $1.90ish.  Yikes :(

I was actually green with it rose above $3.50  :D

A few weeks ago was a great time to load up, but I reckon most here didn't buy.  More than a few finally capitulated and sold, and are now starting to buy back.  It didn't help when fools like CryptHawk were screaming for $0.05 (he is now fully back on the bullish bandwagon, which is literally the only thing that has me worried about XRP at the moment).

Nobody has a crystal ball but if you are buying crypto, presumably you are doing so expecting outsized profits, and thus buying at this price, or $0.18, or $0.30 probably isn't going to make much of a difference (except for the size of the stack that you ultimately sell).  If you have the money to spare and are interested in XRP and have a long horizon, then yes, I think this is a great time to buy.

Edited by Molten

33 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

Very difficult the catch the bottom, as it is just pure luck in most cases.  Ya, the 1 cent price was great for those who got in really early but my first buy was $1.90ish.  Yikes :(

I was actually green with it rose above $3.50  :D

I bought most at above $3. I still consider that a great buy.

Edited by xrpbullrun

Yer, judging the bottom is a crap if you are trying to trade or even trying to make a few more zerps as it goes up and down 😑 got to have discipline,

a friend of mine was exasperated with the money I made(never cashed out) that he bought into it @ $2 he’s still holding, if he had listened to me 8 month earlier he would still be in the green 🙄

2 minutes ago, xrpbullrun said:

I bought a most at above $3. I still consider that a great buy.

You and I were too late and too early.  Does that make sense?

We were late and missed the early 2017 price of 1 cent.  

We were too early and bought in before the 95% pullback.  

8 minutes ago, NorCalguy said:

You and I were too late and too early.  Does that make sense?

We were late and missed the early 2017 price of 1 cent.  

We were too early and bought in before the 95% pullback.  

Look @Julian_Williams now there’s a guy who has never felt his investment was to the wind, some may say over optimistic but I think he knows this could take time and it’s not a get rich quick scheme 

Edited by Trentsteel

9 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I agree.  In a few years time people will envy investors who got in a 3

Absolutely! The big money is above $10 for most of us anyway, so it doesn't make a big difference....and we will get there ! 0 doubt

34 minutes ago, TeeKay said:

Flush it to teens again!

XRP always decides to get late to the party. 24 hours gains are gone and now dropping with the market. Maybe next time will be different lol

31 minutes ago, Raekwon said:

XRP always decides to get late to the party. 24 hours gains are gone and now dropping with the market. Maybe next time will be different lol

Yes I have noticed that happening.  The gains happen late and are then swamped in the correction other coins made earlier.  We are back below .24

Frustrating!

Price is meaningless anyway, because without utility it has no foundations and is essentially an arbitrary choice based on what the arbitrary price was yesterday

Edited by Julian_Williams