Molten

Charting the course of XRP

9 minutes ago, Baka said:

BTC and other coins are going up , but XRP is stuck at 0.21$ .

Let s hope it will follow

Nothing new. It has been like this for awhile. 

7 hours ago, googo said:

Just came back here to see some of the worst technical analysis by @Molten yet once again. I really hope this isn't your day job M8...

Who are you to evaluate he's work when you have not done anything at all to prove your TA capability to be used as criteria to critique someone else work?

Rather, shhhhhhh.....

On 1/11/2020 at 3:38 PM, Molten said:

XRP pausing as it hits a final fib resistance and should probably close the weekend at or above $0.225.  Nice green candle today and good volume for a Saturday.

i8w8Iliw

Off by a day or two.  Worst technical trader in the world!!!

12 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Sideways between .22 and .25 for the next 3 months.

yer, the drop from .28 to the teens really kicked it out of you didn't it. Well i suppose sideways is better than low teens you were predicting the other day.:biggrin:

Edited by Trentsteel

1 hour ago, baobeiiiii said:

Sideways between .22 and .25 for the next 3 months.

That might happen, but it is no more than a guess.  XRP is likely to go on following Bitcoin until there is a sudden breakout. Th breakout might happen tomorrow, it might happen in 18 months time, meanwhile XRP will be an unexciting investment in crypto space (unless BTC does something extraordinary)

52 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

yer, the drop from .28 to the teens really kicked it out of you didn't it. Well i suppose sideways is better than low teens you were predicting the other day.:biggrin:

I bought some more in the teens!  I did not dislike the teens, although it would be nice to see myself in the green

16 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Utility. Or a pump and dump. 2017 all over again...

yeah but in 2017 all coins pumped. It's going up like 40% every hour. And there's no way utility is doing that.

Edited by baobeiiiii