Charting the course of XRP

This guy should be good for a $0.01 cent break (hopefully upwards as part of a continuation pattern) and should make its move by this evening (around 6:30 pm EST).  If that happens, then my prediction of $0.225 by Sunday close would also be fulfilled.  Let us see how the day goes....

0Al6vz9v

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Posted Images

Interesting... looks like the triangle broke downward but ran into support at the 0.5 fib level and has held it so far.  If this continues to hold, I would take that as a good sign that we have established a floor beneath us.  Another interpretation, of course, is that the triangle pattern was invalid in the first place, but that's no fun :D

Hv0Bx7qZ

11 hours ago, googo said:

Just came back here to see some of the worst technical analysis by @Molten yet once again. I really hope this isn't your day job M8...

He's back!!  Thank goodness, I was missing your constructive criticisms!

On 1/11/2020 at 3:38 PM, Molten said:

XRP pausing as it hits a final fib resistance and should probably close the weekend at or above $0.225.  Nice green candle today and good volume for a Saturday.

i8w8Iliw

Off by a day or two.  Worst technical trader in the world!!!

12 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Sideways between .22 and .25 for the next 3 months.

yer, the drop from .28 to the teens really kicked it out of you didn't it. Well i suppose sideways is better than low teens you were predicting the other day.:biggrin:

Edited by Trentsteel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.