Molten

Charting the course of XRP

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

Soooo. now we get to see if we had a one day pump or if we're going to trend higher. Not at all sure myself, but reasonably hopeful until proven otherwise.

I am at least temporarily back at full bags on XRP.

Was as always just pump and dump. It collapses faster as it has risen.

8 minutes ago, -X-R-P- said:

Was as always just pump and dump. It collapses faster as it has risen.

Not so far on this one. I expect traders to sell into any rally this close to a bottom., but yesterday we had buyers out in volume for the first time in a long time. And we haven't given it all back, either. We might, but your pessimism is premature, if understandable. We'll just have to see how the week plays out.

6 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Not so far on this one. I expect traders to sell into any rally this close to a bottom., but yesterday we had buyers out in volume for the first time in a long time. And we haven't given it all back, either. We might, but your pessimism is premature, if understandable. We'll just have to see how the week plays out.

Perhaps we are at disbelief

image.thumb.png.8388ad983e033db8c12e78fc33e56eb3.png

2 hours ago, dr_ed said:

This may be. But today I see a five-fold damping on all channels. Chris silver plated more than a million tonight, not sure if there are more. Maybe I'm wrong

On 1/5/2020 at 4:48 PM, MQB said:

As well as several token deals.

The foundation definitely has a couple relatively big announcements under their sleeves.

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 22.39.25.png

Didn't answer my question

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, captainjack said:

Didn't answer my question

What answer are you looking for? They announced CSC/BRM will be used for online gambling with goodgaming. It's in progress and may very well go live soon. To me this is a very significant direct use case of CSC.

Edited by MQB

BTC breached $8000.  Continues its upward trajectory after breaking out of the falling wedge.  Since we know what the break point was, we can now calculate a price target based purely on the wedge pattern.  Will post tonight when I can get to a chart.

2 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I'm about to adopt a kitten. Gonna spoil it rotten... heated cat cave, top-notch food, toys. Hope it won't bankrupt me.

I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I don't want to have to share my bowl.