Charting the course of XRP

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, captainjack said:

Didn't answer my question

What answer are you looking for? They announced CSC/BRM will be used for online gambling with goodgaming. It's in progress and may very well go live soon. To me this is a very significant direct use case of CSC.

Edited by MQB

BTC breached $8000.  Continues its upward trajectory after breaking out of the falling wedge.  Since we know what the break point was, we can now calculate a price target based purely on the wedge pattern.  Will post tonight when I can get to a chart.

2 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I'm about to adopt a kitten. Gonna spoil it rotten... heated cat cave, top-notch food, toys. Hope it won't bankrupt me.

I was thinking about doing the same thing, but I don't want to have to share my bowl.

BTC is doing some good work today.  Currently working on an important resistance area.  I mentioned earlier that we could calculate a potential price target for the falling wedge break out, which I have around $12100.

FgePJYgW

Posted (edited)

Fibs really are a handy tool at times.  Look at the retracement fibs for this big run up from XRPUSD last night.  Remember from previous posts that a healthy retracement is usually between 1/3 and 2/3 of the run up.  Draw the fibs and you can see the price bouncing perfectly around off of the various lines.  The 0.618 held up perfectly as support and now we are above the 0.5, very bullish.

WekjfvAn

Edited by Guest

XRPBTC, has posted a total epic fail after yesterday's rally.  Right back under the resistance trend line.  Boooo.

2T3wob5r

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

@Molten do you have an idea why the price of crypto going up ? whales ? I don't think new customers are making the price going up like this ?

From a technical standpoint, there was certainly suggestion that the price could break out.  I always find it suspect when people try to ascribe a narrative to whatever the market does, in any commodity.  You see it everyday on CNBC, up or down, the reaosn "why".  I don't think anyone really knows (unless its whales, and then they would know I guess).

6 hours ago, Molten said:

XRPBTC, has posted a total epic fail after yesterday's rally.  Right back under the resistance trend line.  Boooo.

2T3wob5r

Good grief, may as well use white out. BTC/XRP haven’t been friends for a while. At least it is showing some kind of consolidation at .215 usd. Anything is better than the tantalizing teens.

I was close to capitulating my chainlink into VET, but it is starting to run now, it’s a reminder that $link is a very pumpable coin.

Any long term holders wobbling because of XRP price doldrums should watch Crypto Eri interviews FlashFX's Nicolas Steiger.  Adoption is a slow methodical process, but it is rolling out as planned.  To me this sort of news trumps any weakness in the market prices and makes me pleased to buy more as the price drops.

5 hours ago, ManBearPig said:

Good grief, may as well use white out. BTC/XRP haven’t been friends for a while. At least it is showing some kind of consolidation at .215 usd. Anything is better than the tantalizing teens.

I was close to capitulating my chainlink into VET, but it is starting to run now, it’s a reminder that $link is a very pumpable coin.

There is should be no doubt that Bitcoin will perform well in the short term for any traders.

XRP is still up in the air for the short term.

XRP continues to fail after it has these initial short bursts. You cannot call these retracements valid or healthy if you properly take into account the volatility of the digital asset market. A 3 cent burst with a retracement of 1.5 cents is a failure, not bullish. Don't take the bait.