Jump to content
Guest

Charting the course of XRP

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

This is just one of those pumps that I (as you know) call "choke-slams". We can expect a dump within the next few days to a week. The dump will likely take XRP to a new low like it always does.

If I am wrong and this is actually the start of an uptrend then I'll record a video of me turkey-slapping myself.

You’ve used many wrestling analogies, every time I read a post from you I think of a masked Lucha libre  😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

You’ve used many wrestling analogies, every time I read a post from you I think of a masked Lucha libre  😂

I had no idea I was using many wrestling analogies other than "choke-slam"

I just say whatever garbage wanders into my head every time I think of the current trend of the digital asset market.

On that note, I just looked up what a "turkey-slap" is and after learning what that is, I am happy that I likely will not have to make that video lmao.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Two R/S lines defeated, working on the next one at $0.22 currently.  

AYWE7ozX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

I had no idea I was using many wrestling analogies other than "choke-slam"

I just say whatever garbage wanders into my head every time I think of the current trend of the digital asset market.

On that note, I just looked up what a "turkey-slap" is and after learning what that is, I am happy that I likely will not have to make that video lmao.

I didn't know what that meant either......lol. Now I do.

Hey, bro, you said you would.           :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Baka said:

Feels good to see this , +11% compared to 1-5% 

I know it doesn't mean much , but it's been so long since we didnt see a +10% like this 

Capture d’écran 2020-01-06 à 20.42.00.png

Due to binance leverage x75 that opened today... Nothing less nothing more.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Thomas666 said:

Due to binance leverage x75 that opened today... Nothing less nothing more.

 

yes , so you think the price will go down tomorrow ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Thomas666 said:

Due to binance leverage x75 that opened today... Nothing less nothing more.

 

It’s sometimes not clear if the ‘reason’ is before or after the fact.  Two things I’ve seen mentioned that make me wonder in this instance are the sudden large volume and the fact that leverage was already available for XRP elsewhere.

I really don’t know why there was a jump but I do think that at least sometimes it’s post-justified.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Thomas666 said:

Due to binance leverage x75 that opened today... Nothing less nothing more.

 

So is that why all the other alts pumped too?  

That explanation is....an explanation, anyway. Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I read this afternoon that due to the tension in the middle east, gold is rising (money is flowing from traditional stocks to gold they said). Maybe the same for crypto?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Baka said:

yes , so you think the price will go down tomorrow ?

No. It's a good sign. I like to see people reacting ans buying because it also said nobody use the x75 to short. 

Anyway, binance hasn't a huge volume today.

Let's see if it's the start of something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

So is that why all the other alts pumped too?  

That explanation is....an explanation, anyway. Maybe yes, maybe no. We'll see.

It was brutal for xrp and we know that xrp isn't pump friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...