Charting the course of XRP

3 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

Have you heard of DMT? ;)

Yes. I'm fairly conversant with regards to the late Terrence McKenna, DMT, ayahuasca, psilocybin, peyote, shamanism, the possible role of hallucinogens in human evolution. 

Glad to see it all gaining respect in medical and scientific circles after 50 years of government repression and misunderstanding.

I'm also a Graham Hancock fan. You?

Edited by dr_ed
  • Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

1 hour ago, dr_ed said:

Yes. I'm fairly conversant with regards to the late Terrence McKenna, DMT, ayahuasca, psilocybin, peyote, shamanism, the possible role of hallucinogens in human evolution. 

Glad to see it all gaining respect in medical and scientific circles after 50 years of government repression and misunderstanding.

Paul Stamets is an absolute hero too.

30 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

I'm gonna have to wait until it's up for purchase, all the screenings are hours away.

It's a great film. I found it was a little over the top on computer-generated graphics....but on the other hand, that is a good means of showing a system we can't really take pictures of......and it was very fungus positive in POV, like totally ebullient........but I think everyone on earth should see the movie. It could be influential. I hope it is.

Sorry for the OT for the more focused TA aficionados, but I'm going to link it.

The kickstarter is over, I assume. The movie is out now,  and hopefully it makes some money. It was only shown in one art house here. Kudos to the Austin Film Society, another worthy cause.

Edited by dr_ed
8 hours ago, dr_ed said:

Read most of his books and others that have challenged the ‘official’ human civilisation timelines. Started to read his stuff back in the early ‘90s. I think much/some of which has been debunked.

like his message boards too.

sorry, back to the thread.

Everyone Is always happy to see green after so much red but Bitcoin needs to clear at least $8,000 with strong support before it’s worth even caring about.

XRP needs to get to at least $0.25 with support.

Otherwise this is just another of what I like to call “Choke Slams” where the market gets picked up briefly and then slammed lower than it started.

9 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I've not read his books but seen all his appearances on JRE. He's done a lot of psychedelics, I'm curious about DMT but would never dare to try it (fragile mind haha).

Wish everyone here a great xmas. I'll be spending mine in Edinburgh. Already warming up with a bottle of traditional honey mead. 

Skol!

^ yes Dr, it's bad for ma teeeeth. Do fellow xrp friends get a free checkup?

Edited by baobeiiiii

The Christmas triangle has declared itself an ascending, rather than symmetric triangle.  Odds are higher that this will break up rather than down compared with the symmetric.  Target date is Christmas Eve.

F2JnU9b6