Charting the course of XRP

11 minutes ago, Molten said:

But to suggest that I am complete garbage, especially when you have demonstrated no understanding of TA yourself, is laughable.  Refute with facts or something verifiable or quiet down.

Here's some technical analysis for you: XRPUSD is now the most oversold on the weekly chart since October 2015 based on RSI and may soon become the most oversold in its history. NOW is the time to start scaling in (not like you suggested to buy many months ago). 

11 minutes ago, Molten said:

You've motivated me.  I'm taking this damn thread back.  I'll post charts when I see something that interests me, starting later tonight.

God help us. I knew you'd be back after just a few days. To be a good technical analyst you need to be data driven – you're way too emotional.

Edited by googo
  • Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

7 minutes ago, Molten said:

Well it seems I picked a good day to peek at prices again lol.  Reading through this thread is kind of like spying on your own funeral, hearing the comments about my TA skills (or complete and total lack thereof).

So, being the prideful person that I am, I feel compelled to make a few points in my own defense.

First off, I never made any claims to be a "TA expert" and said many times that I am not a trader, just a hodler looking to better their understanding of the technical aspects of the chart. 

Second, I think, objectively, that I made a number of calls that were very accurate.  I called XRP's break below the long term support of $0.28.  I called BTCs break down to the 6k range way back in August, when it was trading north of 10k.  We had many triangles that broke perfectly as called, some right down to the hour.

I called for XRP to rise when it hit $0.22 back in September, both against USD and BTC.  Where I went wrong, was that I expected XRP to keep climbing based on technical s and fundamentals, and this obviously did not happen after it topped out at $0.32 (Just about a 50% gain from when I called the bottom btw).

A number of my calls have been flat wrong, including my expectation for BTC dominance to fall.  We had a number of triangles that didn't break as expected.  Nobody is right 100% of the time.  But to suggest that I am complete garbage, especially when you have demonstrated no understanding of TA yourself, is laughable.  Refute with facts or something verifiable or quiet down.

You've motivated me.  I'm taking this damn thread back.  I'll post charts when I see something that interests me, starting later tonight.

You should not even worry to give explanations. There has and is plenty of people reading your analysis knowing whatever you say is not bullet proof.

In my opinion is all about the odds. What do the odds tell you? And if I’m not mistaken that’s what TA is all about

10 minutes ago, Molten said:

Well it seems I picked a good day to peek at prices again lol.  Reading through this thread is kind of like spying on your own funeral, hearing the comments about my TA skills (or complete and total lack thereof).

So, being the prideful person that I am, I feel compelled to make a few points in my own defense.

First off, I never made any claims to be a "TA expert" and said many times that I am not a trader, just a hodler looking to better their understanding of the technical aspects of the chart. 

Second, I think, objectively, that I made a number of calls that were very accurate.  I called XRP's break below the long term support of $0.28.  I called BTCs break down to the 6k range way back in August, when it was trading north of 10k.  We had many triangles that broke perfectly as called, some right down to the hour.

I called for XRP to rise when it hit $0.22 back in September, both against USD and BTC.  Where I went wrong, was that I expected XRP to keep climbing based on technical s and fundamentals, and this obviously did not happen after it topped out at $0.32 (Just about a 50% gain from when I called the bottom btw).

A number of my calls have been flat wrong, including my expectation for BTC dominance to fall.  We had a number of triangles that didn't break as expected.  Nobody is right 100% of the time.  But to suggest that I am complete garbage, especially when you have demonstrated no understanding of TA yourself, is laughable.  Refute with facts or something verifiable or quiet down.

Good to see you don’t let trolls get the best of you. I always enjoy your charts and I am looking forward to seeing them again, whether they pan out or not, it at least provides some guidance in this wild west crypto world. 

33 minutes ago, googo said:

Just a daily reminder that @Molten is a joke and he needs to stay as far away from charting XRP as possible. 

I just reported you again. 

Moderation is needed on the post of this  recalcitrant member who might or might not be a troll, but who is engaging in behavior that once again (for the third or fourth time)  looks very trollishly troll-like  to me, personally. 

How about it?

27 minutes ago, Molten said:

He's (she's?) back! :clapping:

13 minutes ago, googo said:

Here's some technical analysis for you: XRPUSD is now the most oversold on the weekly chart since October 2015 based on RSI and may soon become the most oversold in its history. NOW is the time to start scaling in (not like you suggested to buy many months ago). 

It doesn't take any skill to make a call like this. It's a cheap shot. Its not like we don''t all know XRP is in the toilet at the moment.

You've never made a comment on this thread that was useful to anyone. And this one is no exception.

11 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

It doesn't take any skill to make a call like this. It's a cheap shot. Its not like we don''t all know XRP is in the toilet at the moment.

You've never made a comment on this thread that was useful to anyone. And this one is no exception.

I would just ignore him. People like that enjoy when you engage them. 

Just now, AlejoMoreno said:

I would just ignore him. People like that enjoy when you engage them. 

I'm on a mission to get him and his very trollish appearing posts off this thread. Either he goes or I get banned, it looks like. And I don't much care at this point. I don't want to participate on a forum where moderators allow this kind of stuff. It isn't fair to the people who come here with the intention of putting up their content for discussion.

I don't recall anyone who posts here regularly ever trying to persuade any reader to follow their TA calls or make any particular trades or make their own personal investment decisions on TA.....ever....

I got a warning point for calling him out before, and I'm pissed that he can spew his vitriol and get away with it while I get nailed for calling him out. That's what passes for moderation on this site, apparently

I won't say what I'd like to say....because its been made clear that my crude but honest remarks won't be tolerated......However, I won't give him the satisfaction of shutting me up. 

5 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I'm on a mission to get him and his very trollish appearing posts off this thread. Either he goes or I get banned, it looks like. And I don't much care at this point. I don't want to participate on a forum where moderators allow this kind of stuff. It isn't fair to the people who come here with the intention of putting up their content for discussion.

I don't recall anyone who posts here regularly ever trying to persuade any reader to follow their TA calls or make any particular trades or make their own personal investment decisions on TA.....ever....

I got a warning point for calling him out before, and I'm pissed that he can spew his vitriol and get away with it while I get nailed for calling him out. That's what passes for moderation on this site, apparently

I won't say what I'd like to say....because its been made clear that my crude but honest remarks won't be tolerated......However, I won't give him the satisfaction of shutting me up. 

You got too much time on your hands bro if that’s what you feel you need to do.

Here's a chart for a red day. 35% of my current portfolio, fwiw.

On this thread I posted my entry and just about every adjustment  I've made. This worthless thread here.

I also telegraphed it here when I reduced XRP drastically as soon as we didn't get the SWELL pump I was looking for. 

1753668554_ScreenShot2019-12-17at6_02_19PM.thumb.png.8b034fc52f0fc3e31bbe8d19b74bcf42.png

Edited by dr_ed

Friends i have a question

If XRP will be widely adopted, it will gain trust, next step will be accumulation as it has finite supply then, price will sky rocket. What if ripple give the escrow to the US Treasury so they will be able to control the system if things will get out of control? Does this make any sense or I'm talking bullshit?

Just fyi- we are not "allowing" this kind of stuff, and don't like disruptive posts to an otherwise calm thread anymore than you do.  Me especially!  But we do have a protocol to go through in cases such as this, and warnings have been issued continuously, until specific individuals are given a timeout to think about how they would like to interact on this forum.  Also, fyi you are nowhere near getting banned DrEd, but a warning was issued in that one case where you chewed the guy up with some very very colorful language!   As soon as we catch this stuff we address it I know that.  Too much time has been spent over that the past few weeks/months on just this, it's a drag, and that's why we don't get visits from specific individuals any longer (btw).  Trying to be fair, but also respond to what are very reasonable concerns, I know.  New ones always slip in, and do get warned before banned unless they violate egregiously.  Thanks for hanging in there.  Sometimes hard to keep up.