Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 17.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

There are actually several lawyers in the crypto space who have analysed the case extremely closely explaining how the case will likely play out. Given that these lawyers are either BTC or ETH maxis a

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

6 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

yes I think you are right, but I thought .50 was very low, then .40 then .30 then .20.  It is really impossible to know where the bottom is, but keeping an eye on what teh TA predict will be helpful.  Good Luck

yes , but I really think that the price of Btc will go down to 3-4k at least , so XRP will go down to to 0.1-0.15$ or maybe lower.. so from now I'll keep my cash and buy only when it gets really low

I said it about two years ago.  The sooner the market can axe the shitcoins that don't do anything like BTC, the sooner the legitimate projects can take off.  BTC is the titanic sinking and it is pulling all the passenger alts down with it.  It definitely doesn't help that most passengers can't swim either.

Edited by mrhat75
4 hours ago, Viggo said:

Im down 73K and dropping fast. Heart wrenching. 

Hi all,

Been silently reading this forum for two years now, and thought it would be a good time to make a first post.  @Viggo I am down 50K myself in large part due to averaging down constantly (albeit regretfully) so I cannot imagine how much worse you must be feeling.  Just thought to encourage you and everyone else to hold on a little longer, at least I'm hoping we get our breakeven relief sometime in 2021 latest.  I work in the wealth management space dealing with UHNW clients, and I can assure you the interest in the cryptospace is slowly but steadily growing.  Personally, I don't see a BTC at USD3k range, but believe a final retracement is likely due towards a USD5k range, taking XRP to about 0.16-0.18 cents.  Am holding out from averaging down further till then.

Hang tight all, we are more than halfway there.

57 minutes ago, mondaybluesy said:

Hi all,

Been silently reading this forum for two years now, and thought it would be a good time to make a first post.  @Viggo I am down 50K myself in large part due to averaging down constantly (albeit regretfully) so I cannot imagine how much worse you must be feeling.  Just thought to encourage you and everyone else to hold on a little longer, at least I'm hoping we get our breakeven relief sometime in 2021 latest.  I work in the wealth management space dealing with UHNW clients, and I can assure you the interest in the cryptospace is slowly but steadily growing.  Personally, I don't see a BTC at USD3k range, but believe a final retracement is likely due towards a USD5k range, taking XRP to about 0.16-0.18 cents.  Am holding out from averaging down further till then.

Hang tight all, we are more than halfway there.

Down 40k here guys. I have pretty much given up on this money. Still pains. Whatever anyone tells you, there is no such thing as money you can afford to lose. 

40k GBP that is.

Edited by XRP_to_20dollars