Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few people have now been dismissed for awhile, and the others issued warnings.  If anyone continues to feel the need to troll this or other threads there are other places for you.  Let's keep on top

Warnings have been issued.  If you want to get personal with people on this forum you will find yourself without a place to discuss XRP.  Keep it civil those few who are not.  Last warning to those wh

I've been holding XRP long enough to know that after a 10% drop in price over a day or two, people talk about broken promises.  After a 10% rise over a day or two, people talk about how XRP is The Sta

Posted Images

13 hours ago, dr_ed said:
On 12/13/2019 at 10:53 AM, googo said:

Finally the capitulation post I've been waiting from you @Molten.

Molten is no more responsible for hurting anyone than you are for helping anyone, which is to say, not at all. Each of us is responsible for our own financial decisions. Posting charts is simply observing what is going on. 

Well said Doc.  These type of posters are as welcome as a turd in the swimming pool.  Whinging moaners who are debits on the ledger. Their false piety is sickening.  

Phew...   that’s a fair bit further than I normally go but it felt good.    :) 

8 hours ago, yxxyun said:

20191213204057Z8VO.jpg.061895146c92b42aef266795ed6c0e71.jpg

It's funny how Bitcoin has performed the best this year and everyone is constantly "blaming Bitcoin" for pulling down the market.

The question isn't if Bitcoin is going to get to its ATH. The question is what is the rest of the market going to do in the meantime leading up to that and after that.

Edited by AlejoMoreno
5 hours ago, AlejoMoreno said:

It's funny how Bitcoin has performed the best this year and everyone is constantly "blaming Bitcoin" for pulling down the market.

The question isn't if Bitcoin is going to get to its ATH. The question is what is the rest of the market going to do in the meantime leading up to that and after that.

Right, Bitcoin is a very "what have you done for me lately" kinda thing.

1 hour ago, googo said:

Can someone shut this thread down? This is the most useless 234 pages in the history of the Internet. 

Can someone rather shut you down.

Absolutely total disrespect for people trying to help with all their knowledge, experience and skill with no compensation.

Before you reply on that, you probably do not even have the brain capacity to realize this and the value in this thread.

Don't reply, rather excuse yourself.

2 hours ago, googo said:

Can someone shut this thread down? This is the most useless 234 pages in the history of the Internet. 

This thread, like all others, has a certain signal to noise ratio.  The noise used to be low so the ratio was excellent.  Lately the noise has increased.  Guess what side of the equation you are on.

Bitcoin longs are very high, and that's bearish. I can see bitcoin retracing down to 3k, and XRP following it down to sub .10, perhaps sub .05. 

I'm 95% out of XRP; if we go that low I'll consider buying back in. But I won't buy back in even at .15, we need to really go down a ton. People can post graphs all day and look for bottoms/triangles/signs of reversal, the fact is we are trending down and bleeding out like a stuck pig. 

38 minutes ago, KevClem said:

No it isn't actually, but whats even worse is when TA helps you achieve that loss.

BS.

If you don’t believe in TA, don’t visit this thread.  Enough other topics on the forum. 

Reread what you wrote..... “ when TA helps you achieve that loss”........ this sentence  is truly pathetic.... 

2 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

BS.

If you don’t believe in TA, don’t visit this thread.  Enough other topics on the forum. 

Reread what you wrote..... “ when TA helps you achieve that loss”........ this sentence  is truly pathetic.... 

Why is it pathetic ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.