Charting the course of XRP

1546449948_ScreenShot2019-12-11at5_52_33PM.thumb.png.190b242869c7916e8265f5de2eca6eae.png

I think it's interesting to see how we had such nice uptrend in September that just got killed. Night and day. Something happened on 10-25 that just flattened us right back out.....now we're making a long base that could last for a day, or for weeks or months. But it could aways reverse on a dime. Lots of real world things are happening. I'll still check in every day. I am long, but I want to add when we inevitably break out. I am actually more sure of XRP now than I was 6 months or a year ago.

I think VET might be ready to turn back up...it's really been pushing the limits of this correction without breaking the trend line out of the October bottom....but the stochastics are turning up...now if we could just get some volume buyers to come back in it might make another up leg. I think we had some definite whale profit taking that hurt the chart.

But it ain't broke, just bruised.

XTZ is looking better at the moment....it is really acting bullish.

Edited by dr_ed

3 hours ago, Molten said:

I think now is a good time to take a break from watching the price.  I am not looking for a big bounce anytime soon and I am finding the constant price checking to make it more difficult to stay within my investment plan, which is to hold for 5 years from my initial purchase price.  By that point (2022-2023), XRP will most likely either be valueless or have appreciated quite significantly.  Watching the oscillations until that point serves no real purpose as a non-trader.  Part of my purpose in teaching myself TA was to identify good potential exit points, but we are currently nowhere near a price that would necessitate an exit plan.

So, I think I am going to check out of the forum for a while.  I will be hodling all the way and I may check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing, but I want to distance myself from the day to day price action.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed (positively) to this thread.  I hope when I return every so often that the thread is still alive and humming, along with the other magnificent contributions from this community.  

Best to everyone and good luck to all.  

Lol after all of the charts and line drawing you have come to the same conclusion as many of us did quite a long time ago. I appreciate the resilient effort though. 

3 hours ago, Molten said:

I think now is a good time to take a break from watching the price.  I am not looking for a big bounce anytime soon and I am finding the constant price checking to make it more difficult to stay within my investment plan, which is to hold for 5 years from my initial purchase price.  By that point (2022-2023), XRP will most likely either be valueless or have appreciated quite significantly.  Watching the oscillations until that point serves no real purpose as a non-trader.  Part of my purpose in teaching myself TA was to identify good potential exit points, but we are currently nowhere near a price that would necessitate an exit plan.

So, I think I am going to check out of the forum for a while.  I will be hodling all the way and I may check in from time to time to see how everyone is doing, but I want to distance myself from the day to day price action.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed (positively) to this thread.  I hope when I return every so often that the thread is still alive and humming, along with the other magnificent contributions from this community.  

Thank you for the tireless update on TA. Gonna miss your post.

54 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

@Molten not a bad idea. I’ve had the same thoughts recently too. I think the journey to the price I’m hoping for will be a lot longer regularly checking. I just worry I might miss the rocket and have it crash before I check back in. 

Put a sell order in for $10 and switch off for a few months. Imagine your surprise when you log back in, or not. 

10 hours ago, Molten said:

Excellent choice. I used to be very active in commenting on forums and decided to take a step back as well. Sometimes spending too much time in these forums, when market sentiment is bad, is worse than the price itself. 

It's almost as if you want to sell because the forums are wearing you out more than the lack of price appreciation.

Well done.