Charting the course of XRP

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

9 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

I think you misunderstood my post; nowhere did I look for affirmation of my own decisions. You are saying the bottom is in because you feel sentiment is at an all time low, and I eviscerated your argument. If 99% of all people think it won't rain because they all tuned into the weather channel where it said it won't rain... does that mean that it will rain and that rain is due? I'd rather trust the science/meteorologists. Honestly, it is an incredibly weak argument and good luck to you with that.

Theres a difference between chaos theory which weather is based on than market sentiment. The influence a mood can have on a market can completely change the direction. If you’re willing to accept bull runs which up until this point have been based on market sentiment. You need to accept that price will also bottom out based on sentiment. You can scream into the window,  but it won’t change its  direction.

Edited by MaxMad
Never mind a dozen smarter people have replied

On a side note as time goes on I do feel like there is more merit to the idea we are still on a draw down in price from going from 0.006 to nearly $4. Might be unpopular, but when you look at where it started being at .21 is still quite a few multiples. 

10 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

On a side note as time goes on I do feel like there is more merit to the idea we are still on a draw down in price from going from 0.006 to nearly $4. Might be unpopular, but when you look at where it started being at .21 is still quite a few multiples. 

Yes, we are very lucky to see XRP @ 21c! "Most" guys on this forum enjoy deep green profits whereas I’m in blood red.

13 hours ago, Molten said:

Everybody... literally everybody... is calling for the utter death of crypto.  Every TA person "worth their salt" is calling for sub 5k BTC and XRP in the teens.  CryptHawk bests them all by calling for single digit XRP.

Lots of posts and tweets from people finally selling their XRP, BTC, whatever.

If this isn't "blood in the streets" a la Warren Buffett, I'm not sure what is. 

Time will tell, but I don't think sentiment can get much more bearish than it is right now.  We usually see that at a bottom. 

Still more capitulation needed for xrp if it's going to run up psychologically again. Still too many moonboi's left blindly going on space walks. Santa Claus is coming to town in his RED suit.  Buy orders ready for .16.  I'd rather not have it hit.  HODL.

Edited by ManBearPig
29 minutes ago, FarangKiNok said:

Yes, we are very lucky to see XRP @ 21c! "Most" guys on this forum enjoy deep green profits whereas I’m in blood red.

I’m so red that right now there’s almost no difference being at .21 and 0. I bought at such the wrong the time and had zero subsequent fiat to DCA. I believe in XRP in the long run,  but any potential profit I’ll make at this point will be a nice surprise, as opposed to an expectation. 

On XRP I'm just waiting and watching the 3000 sat level. I'm not as concerned about the downside fromm here as I am missing upside if it reverses.

8538485_ScreenShot2019-12-05at8_21_42AM.thumb.png.3fd684c42be0f7f17931650fbc5d402a.png

I've gotten some insight into the regulatory changes the recent rumors might have been referring to....most of you probably know already...but in August the SEC made some minor changes to the Volcker rule that can be construed as removing the obstacles for banks to own XRP. I'm not sure why the market has not fully appreciated this....maybe there is something else still coming....along the same lines? Dunno, guessing.

Edited by dr_ed
24 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

On XRP I'm just waiting and watching the 3000 sat level. I'm not as concerned about the downside form here as I am missing upside if it reverses.

8538485_ScreenShot2019-12-05at8_21_42AM.thumb.png.3fd684c42be0f7f17931650fbc5d402a.png

I've gotten some insight into the regulatory changes the recent rumors might have been referring to....most of you probably know already...but in August the SEC made some minor changes to the Volcker rule that can be construed as removing the obstacles for banks to own XRP. I'm not sure why the market has not fully appreciated this....maybe there is something else still coming....along the same lines? Dunno, guessing.

More of these signs are popping up, below an excerpt form Off the Chain in where the Binance CEO US explains how they focus on XRP to provide liquidity for corporations (like Toyota). Are they also dipping their toes in the global remittance market and becoming a bank?

Edited by Caracappa
6 minutes ago, XRPboi said:

Above my current understanding to fully respond to this, but here's my best guess.

My answer would be "yes"..... but I see no immediate green light for the market or anything that affects XRP price....until somehow suddenly we were to see that these broad objectives are being met by the use of XRP to provide liquidity. Because of the absolute secrecy in this area, we would get no advance warning if central banks started using XRP the way some people have been claiming they will.

The biggest deal with this piece is the repo market, which is probably NOT stabilized, regardless of what they say. I do not understand exactly how XRP would be used to facilitate better global liquidity for central banks in a way that is revolutionary...but I do think the repo market is currently the biggest threat for a potential credit market lock-up like we almost had in 2008.