Charting the course of XRP

12 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yes exactly so.  And the wave has started...   German banks will be able to buy sell and hold crypto as of next year.  I think Swiss can already?  
You won’t have a wallet...  you will have a bank account.  Especially Ripplenet banks will be able to transfer and transform your funds into any fiat and XRP at virtually no cost and in real time.  

Any bull run that happens in future might be markedly accelerated if newcomers can simply use their banks online site to buy in.

I remember reading the news on Germany. It’s not out of the realm to say further down the road governments will not allow you to own your own your own wallets. I also think the bigger impact will be mutual funds, pensions, etc where people are passively invested without even realizing it. 

Volatility and manipulation is the enemy against this from happening right now. Bitcoin will be first, probably.

Edited by ManBearPig
  • Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was participating undercover :).  The trolls became too overwhelming while XRP was in the dumps, I figure its safe to come out again.

These threads are being derailed by childish banter, could you please keep things on topic and move your chit chat elsewhere. The forum is becoming less interesting for many of us.

I really don’t understand why the forum has been getting so heated lately when we are doing SO WELL after YEARS of being in the gutter. You’d think everybody would be saying hello, good morning, how a

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

I use it as my main portfolio tracker. The only thing I find weird about the app is the news tab. It is as if Ripple or XRP do not exist. They never cover them. 

It’s always the small market caps that pop up with all the news, just better off using it for tracking your Blockfolio. I couldn’t live without It for that purpose, and would be surprised if more people in this thread don’t use it or something similar.

8 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

Volatility and manipulation is the enemy against this from happening right now. Bitcoin will be first, probably.

I’m not sure I agree with either of these.  Volatility might stop FIs from holding... maybe...  but that doesn’t stop the custodial or trading/conversion end of things.

Bitcoin might not be first if Ripplenet banks are nimble.

Who has hope for us in this dark hour?
The price is down, the great Hodor has disappeared, no more warm words, David S. sells his XRP, all 1 billion XRP go back to the escrow, no one wants them.

Oh Lord, give us hope, give us a reason to believe that by May at the latest everything is back to normal, and XRP is 0.30 cents.

I want to make money, damn it!

14 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

Who has hope for us in this dark hour?
The price is down, the great Hodor has disappeared, no more warm words, David S. sells his XRP, all 1 billion XRP go back to the escrow, no one wants them.

Oh Lord, give us hope, give us a reason to believe that by May at the latest everything is back to normal, and XRP is 0.30 cents.

I want to make money, damn it!

Now is the time to buy more! 

5 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

Lol MQB, why even reply to that troll. He literally has such a sad life that he reacts to every post with a 'haha'. Go on MQB, reply to this post with a haha. Since I've called you out I'm sure it'll be a confused or a sad face. What would really impress me is if he doesn't react at all.

Or maybe it will be a thanks. Either way, lol.

We'll continue to talk about VET and other coins in this thread. The OP, Doc, Manbearpig, Madmax, etc.

You're obviously very sour. You let it get into your nerves, you illogical, egotistical, fragile piece of work!

Get your garbage outta here.

I think printing this bounce on a higher low then the low two of weeks ago is a good sign and dont think it will go lower. These same patterns (higher low springtests) happened before, around end 2017. Not saying thats the case, but could be indicator of upward trend.

But thats my opinion, could as well drop to oblivion.

Well we broke downward but the bottom trend line of the long term wedge held.  That is the next confluence point to watch; where this secondary bear trend runs into the bottom wedge line around December 10.  Admittedly, there is a bit of a fudge factor in how to draw the wedge line, so it should be regarded as more of a zone than a hard line.  At any rate, it would be ultimately bullish if this line can hold and further validate the pattern.

Aqyf7jkc

7 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I’m not sure I agree with either of these.  Volatility might stop FIs from holding... maybe...  but that doesn’t stop the custodial or trading/conversion end of things.

Bitcoin might not be first if Ripplenet banks are nimble.

At least in the USA, the Securities Exchange Commission polices investment vehicles and products to protect the average joe, if you look up the some of the Bitcoin ETF rejections, a lot of their concerns have to due with manipulation and volatility.  Without their blessings, institutions can't sell these types of products.  Unless of course, Congress passes some form of sweeping regulation to fast track this.

6 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Looks like someone just threw a lot of buy volume at the market all of a sudden. Historically (almost every single pump in the last 6 months at least) this has always lead to a drawdown dump, so lets not get too excited.

Lots of green. BTC looks to be above resistance now. Can I at least get a little excited? lol.