Molten

Charting the course of XRP

3 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I was gonna tell all, the Dr knows I'm in communication with MC. For real if the above post doesn't get 4 likes i'm out. Had a ****** day, there was suicide about 40 meters from my home. It's raining. And the internet magically made things better with some MC communication and now you guys are sarcastic. For real, like my above post or i'm gone, forever... taking with me my convo with MC.

Dude. I really wasn’t being sarcastic to start with. I didn’t have a clue who or what you were talking about. And I wasn’t sure whether you were elated or scared. That’s all I meant. Please go ahead and tell us what you’ve heard.

1 minute ago, baobeiiiii said:

He said something huge and he said it in a nonchalant manner. But people don't want to hear it. I made a post above, it needs 4 likes or i'm out. I hate nothing more than sarcasm (i have autism and it rubs me the wrong way). 

In which case I apologise for upsetting you.

Just now, djdhrubs said:

In which case I apologise for upsetting you.

You upset me. I already sent a screenshot to Dr of convo. Do you think leaking a billionaire's email is a joke? So easy? I am scared but also I don't really care. I just don't want to be made fun of ok. 

20 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

You upset me. I already sent a screenshot to Dr of convo. Do you think leaking a billionaire's email is a joke? So easy? I am scared but also I don't really care. I just don't want to be made fun of ok. 

Don't take it personally. It's just XRPChat, and we're all friends here....at least I think we are.

Don't disclose anything you have the slightest worry about. You shouldn't. Perhaps better if you didn't. I believe you, but what Mark Cuban thinks is not going to influence me on my XRP choice.....unless you did talk him into buying the escrow...in which case I'm buying more.

But then I'm probably doing that anyway.......    :)

Edited by dr_ed

25 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

https://www.hrc.ac.uk/

I won’t sit here and hear these scandalous comments about this famous seat of learning. 

Hertford is where the geniuses go. Hereford is where the inbreds are. Get it right!

I thought that was probably a joke...but maybe not.

https://www.premier.org.uk/News/UK/Bishop-of-Lewes-to-be-next-Bishop-of-Hereford

7 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

Don't take it personally. It's just XRPChat, and we're all friends here....at least I think we are.

Don't disclose anything you have the slightest worry about. You shouldn't. Perhaps better if you didn't. I believe you, but what Mark Cuban thinks is not going to influence me on my XRP choice.....unless you did talk him into buying the escrow...in which case I'm buying more.

But then I'm probably doig that anyway.......    :)

I have a way with people. When HRC called me I wanted to catch her out so I said 'i'm in Holland smoking green' and she said 'ooouii yeah? wonderful'. It's different with a billionaire because it would make the news and influence price of an asset I hold.. that's illegal. 

I was 21yo and drunk as hell. Tonight is a different league. I can PM a screenshot if it stays private. MC is a very, very big deal. What bothers me is the nonchalant way in which it was said. In confidence. He also thought I'm a billionaire. I have no idea why. Maybe my autistic presentation could be nothing but that of a fellow rich guy. I'm a small fish. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

9 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I only found out who Mark Cuban was a few mins ago. I don’t think it’s a joke. I just didn’t know what you were talking about because I didn’t know what those acronyms stood for.

:)

6 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I have a way with people. When HRC called me I wanted to catch her out so I said 'i'm in Holland smoking green' and she said 'ooouii yeah? wonderful'. It's different with a billionaire because it would make the news and influence price of an asset I hold.. that's illegal. 

I was 21yo and drunk as hell. Tonight is a different league. I can PM a screenshot if it stays private. MC is a very, very big deal. What bothers me is the nonchalant way in which it was said. In confidence. He also thought I'm a billionaire. I have no idea why. Maybe my autistic presentation could be nothing but that of a fellow rich guy. I'm a small fish. 

OK I think now its time for out with it or let's move on.  If you are inclined to share your discussion, I would encourage a separate thread where people can speculate and comment. 

20 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

He said something huge and he said it in a nonchalant manner. But people don't want to hear it. I made a post above, it needs 4 likes or i'm out. I hate nothing more than sarcasm (i have autism and it rubs me the wrong way). 

Wasn't being sarcastic, just honest. Btw if you have been corresponding with this person in confidence over hundreds of emails (which I seriously doubt), don't you think it's bad to use this information as leverage for social capital on some random online forum?

Edited by captainjack

24 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I was gonna tell all, the Dr knows I'm in communication with MC. For real if the above post doesn't get 4 likes i'm out. Had a ****** day, there was suicide about 40 meters from my home. It's raining. And the internet magically made things better with some MC communication and now you guys are sarcastic. For real, like my above post or i'm gone, forever... taking with me my convo with MC.

I thought it is confidential...

7 minutes ago, captainjack said:

Wasn't being sarcastic, just honest. Btw if you have been corresponding with this person in confidence over hundreds of emails (which I seriously doubt), don't you think it's bad to use this information as leverage for social capital on some rando online forum?

No. Email NC and ask, he is always at his computer and always replies within 5 minutes. Ask him. Daniel K, is my name.  Also I don't consider this to be a random forum, I have a connection with several people here, either real or imagined, after lurking/posting for the better part of a year.

Social capital is an interesting concept. Me and NC did fall out, because I couldn't get him to go public with his real opinion over 9/11. But I don't think i'm using him as social capital. I could just post screenshots of the convo in question. Dr saw the start of it so he knows I am indeed in contact with MC. I am scared. I get ostracized for being special basically. I visit this forum every day as soon as I wake up, I would not tarnish that. 

Edited by baobeiiiii

4 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

No. Email NC and ask, he is always at his computer and always replies within 5 minutes. Ask him. Daniel K, is my name.  Also I don't consider this to be a random forum, I have a connection with several people here, either real or imagined, after lurking/posting for the better part of a year.

Social capital is an interesting concept. Me and NC did fall out, because I couldn't get him to go public with his real opinion over 9/11. But I don't think i'm using him as social capital. I could just post screenshots of the convo in question. Dr saw the start of it so he knows I am indeed in contact with MC. I am scared. 

scared to be rich?

1 minute ago, invest2lose said:

scared to be rich?

MC thinks i'm a billionaire. He just assumed it. So he spat out his plan/opinion over XRP like someone telling the wife to remember to buy milk. There's only two people I trust here to post the screenshot of that convo. It will make news and move the price. Wouldn't you be scared of that.