Molten

Charting the course of XRP

34 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

Do you have some kind of alert system in place? Of course there's always sleeping... but I think there's apps for phone that can be set to make an alarm if price moves by what you've set to trigger it.

Honestly, I should, but I don't. I know I could have a phone alert set, but I actually don't even own a smart phone. 

I expect that I will have at least one day to get in when it turns. No guarantees though. I believe it could really rocket when it does go.

Edited by dr_ed

50 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

Aren't we basically still just following bitcoin? sure there are a few coins that are pumping...but sounds like a dangerous game to me.  What coins do you suggest looking at for gains in the short term?

Thanks

I don't consider VET to be dangerous, but nothing says it can't correct a lot. I'm not suggesting you do anything. I just just share what I'm doing.

I look for coins that are trending.....and I have a complicated system of handicapping cryptos, based on TA and fundamentals. I buy different coins for different reasons. I don't like coins that are illiquid and hard to sell.  That is the problem with a lot of alts. Especially for people in the US.

It is MUCH easier, imho, when BTC is trending. You are very right about that.

XRP is a great technology. It's the banks that are the problem....and the  regulators (who are the big banks' toadies). I'm not trying to talk anyone into selling their XRP. I think at some point it goes gangbusters.

Right now my two favorites are XTZ and VET.  I don't dislike BTC at these prices. I do expect it to move. 

Edited by dr_ed

18 minutes ago, Molten said:

Uh oh....

r0qQoLeB

So you're saying I can buy a XRP at similar prices as 2017 yet it has stronger fundamentals - more partners, ODL live with multiple partners, and less OTC selling?! Sign me up!

The market has no mojo at all... I reckon a big fall is imminent. 
I feel like a long time hodler at this point. Down 4x from my even point [emoji17]. So, at this point, I'm immune to all falls.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, XRP_to_20dollars said:

I am in that zone right now, but I think a fall below 20c would still sting. Especially as it coincides with a round number value of my portfolio. 

I agree it would be rough seeing it drop below .20

I don’t want to buy anymore but at the same time if it’s .14-16 then it may be tough for me to say no