Charting the course of XRP

XRPBTC actually looks solid.  Bull trend line is intact, nearing oversold on the daily RSI.  You wouldn't have any sense of what has happened to the market this past week just by looking at this chart, which means XRP is holding well against BTC.

P21SkE3R

7 hours ago, dr_ed said:

I know several of you like VET. This is an example of a really, really, decent chart. This is VET/BTC.  Second leg up off a low bottom with outstanding volume.

I just added  some more this last weekend to what was already a relatively large (for me) position. I might add even more. It could break out again any time.

My TA tells me that this coin is a coin to own NOW...not some future time when utility kicks in.  There are NO guarantees, ever. But if you have choices to make about what to own, and when to own it, then TA might be useful. That's all I'm saying. This is an example.

23907790_ScreenShot2019-11-26at12_17_00PM.thumb.png.7482fde967d3436e9af04efdd38542e6.png

Call me crazy, I'm all in VET now. Too big to fail. A rather safe bet. Do or die, so be it.

8 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

I think your instincts are right.  I think XRP will go down below .20, but I know that it might not.  I very strongly believe that the low risk strategy is to stay still and wait and I will make a lot of money over the long haul.

I am not in a race with other investors like yourself who have the knowledge and guts to switch and change and make money.  Not being jealous of others success is a big part of creating personal success.

more than likely xrp will hit $50 in the next several years -_-

7 minutes ago, Mac said:

All charts are rubbish. Really, how can a chart predict the future?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I don't know, I would be confident that most people in this thread could post a chart that predicts with a high degree of certainty that you will still be a troll tomorrow and the day after and the day after...etc ad nauseum....

1 minute ago, Chocobo said:

And the downwards trend is confirmed.. 

Sorry mate...  I don’t have four screens permanently charting...   can you elaborate a little bit more?

13 hours ago, Chocobo said:

Please start selling ASAP 😉  I've been through the same but now I've became numb to losing which is actually why I started winning :crazy:

I do get that.  The reason I lost was that after having sold I become hysterical about missing the train and buy back in on the first sign of rises.  I agree to win at TA you have to be numb to losses and stick to your guns until the market comes your way again.  But if you stick your guns when the market really does go up you lose quote big.

7 hours ago, jMusic said:

Oh I don't know, I would be confident that most people in this thread could post a chart that predicts with a high degree of certainty that you will still be a troll tomorrow and the day after and the day after...etc ad nauseum....

Seriously, will people ever get over the fact that simply because people hold contrarian ideas they are not trolls and paid fudsters. 

Following BTCUSD at the moment as XRP seems to be following that. I'm watching this ascending wedge. Breakout would be at 7400 to the upside and would then expect seeing 7600. Breakout below 7000 could see us lower. With the RSI high on the 15 min could see a retrace to the 7050-7150 and settle in that range for a bit before breakout. Expecting the breakout around 29th of November.

vDgfLIlS

Those are both bullish patterns although I would counter that the first is an ascending triangle rather than a wedge.  Anyway, if the patterns are legitimate, which they appear to be, bullish.