Molten

Charting the course of XRP

I have 50% of my total intended investment fund in xrp filled. I have mentioned we will see teens. Will we? I am not 100% certain but I have orders made between 13 to 18 cents. As long as XRP do not go zero and facing extinction threat, I'm happy accumulating. I do not need my orders to be 100% filled but would love a quick spike down and let's get a low printed and start with a new phase. Buy when there's blood on the street and sell when everyone you meet in the grocery stores is talking about it.

Edited by TeeKay

Another fake-out with a big 10% dropping following happening? 

Today’s afternoon price (euro time) looks like a typical “dead cat bounce”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Julian_Williams said:

Price will be moved up either by and influx of demented greedy investors .....

Aren't we all greedy investors? Because we are not here for charity but to earn money and hopelufy alot of it, so we are no better

than the demented greedy investors, or are we?

So far I'm liking LINK this morning and I'm already in....not adding XRP yet, but I think it could still break above your trend line......

Edited by dr_ed

50 minutes ago, ManBearPig said:

I am sitting out from buying any more of this dip, and going to accumulate some cash in case this 4th quarter bear continues to prolong deeper.  If it goes to around .16 then I am a buyer again, which I hope isn't necessary. 

snap

Bought some more lastnight at .20, feels good. I see us dropping again but hopefully not!   Does anyone understand why the volume on CMC is so high? That’s how high it was back in the previous bull run I believe 

also ripples site saying .45 etc. interesting

3 hours ago, Milly238 said:

Bought some more lastnight at .20, feels good. I see us dropping again but hopefully not!   Does anyone understand why the volume on CMC is so high? That’s how high it was back in the previous bull run I believe 

also ripples site saying .45 etc. interesting

If anything it is highly unprofessional that they haven’t adjusted the price on their website yet reflecting the real price, unless it is for another specific reason that we are unaware about. In that case, they should at least clarify why it says .45.

Edited by Raekwon